Shadow of Pluto - 46 - Fei Long

With a long, deep sigh, Mikhail leaned back in the bathtub, his eyes closed, his hands on either side of the basin. Warm, fragrant steam billowed up around him. There followed a loud, happy hum, when his head came to rest against the wall and a smile showed on his lips. Slowly he inhaled.

"Oh, I missed this", he mumbled.

"The bath?", Fei Long asked, cautiously sliding down and backwards until his back leaned against the other man's chest. "Or this?" With a tiny moan, he pushed his hips further down, only pausing for a second, when the pressure took his breath away. Then his muscles granted the thick, burning manhood access.

Mikhail hissed a moan of himself. "Both of it", he answered, already breathless.

His injuries had kept him from taking a bath and them from having sex for almost two weeks now. Of course, there were other ways of enjoying each other, yet in the end it was not the same. Not like this.

"Don't move", Fei Long whispered. He was positioned between the Russian's legs, pushed his feet onto the ground of the giant tub and started to set up a rhythm by himself, slow and deep, while the warm water splashed up around him. His head fell back against Mikhail's shoulder, his hands grabbed the sides of the bathtub. His eyes squeezed shut, and he bit his lower lip while he rode Mikhail's cock down to the hilt, then slid off it until it almost slipped out, before shoving it in all the way again.

"I don't know if I'll be able to do that", Mikhail answered. Soon, his thighs and abs shivered and trembled beneath Fei Long in an attempt to keep still. It seemed as if every muscle in him wanted to jerk upwards to thrust even deeper.

Maybe to distract himself, he started to kiss the side of Fei Long's throat, then to nibble on his skin, then to grace it with his teeth. More and more his breath was becoming harsh and hot, rougher his bites became until they definitely would leave bruises.

So, Fei Long turned his head and caught the other man's lips with his own, allowing his tongue to slide in deep, while his own movements became quicker and harder. Splash splash, the water spattered all around and over the edges of the basin.

"You feeling good?", Mikhail breathed into his mouth, his words ripped by his ragged breath.

"Yes", Fei Long replied, but his own voice was torn apart by a moan.

He had to grip the sides of the bathtub fiercely now to keep up any kind of rhythm and not just slam himself down with brute force. After all, there was still a healing wound on the man, whose cock he fucked into himself.

"You drive me nuts", the other panted into his ear, pulling him so close to himself that water was pressed out between their chest and back, and they seemed to be glued together.

"I ah ... know", the Chinese answered. He had his eyebrows knotted tightly together. All he could hear was the hot, hard breath of the other man, and the heavy symphony of both their heartbeats. White lights already sparkled in the blackness behind his eyelids, while the massive, hard cock kept hitting all the right places.

Then suddenly, Mikhail shrieked into his ear: "I can't ...!"

"No-", the answer was drowned by his own load moan, when the Russian grabbed him around the thighs, lifted him up until the whole front of his body rose above the water's surface, and then started to ram his own crotch upwards violently and fiercely.

"No ... aah! ... Don ...", Fei Long tried to wiggle himself from the other's grasp to regain control, but only for a moment and only halfheartedly. His own manhood pointed to the ceiling, unattended in the chilly air beyond the warmth of the bath – and that was how he wanted it. He did not need any stroking ... he preferred it this way.