Chapter 4

NARRATOR'S POV?:
(I honestly don't know what pov this is.)

The ceremony had begun and Antonio had been showered by the spotlight curtesy of Casita. He froze as everyone was staring at him, he stared past the curtain and whispered 'I need you' reaching out his arm. Mirabel had revealed herself from behind the curtain and walked Antonio up the stairs.

He grabbed the doorknob as everyone stared in anticipation which turned to awe in staring at the glow illuminating the entire town from the door. The audience and Abuela both had faces of relief as everyone rushed to enter his room.

You however had stayed off to the side, watching everyone race into the room. You sighed and decided to also walk in, your boredom turned into a face of amazement of the room. You soon saw the Madrigals taking a group picture... but without Mirabel. You're heart broke watching the girl stand on the side. You walked up to her and put your hand on her shoulder, she gasped and looked back to see you with a look of pity. She wiped a tear away as the picture was taken.

"I'm fine," Mirabel said sadly.

"Good, just checking you know?" Mirabel sighs and nodded as you smiled at her. You'll never actually understand how she feels but you hope that she'll accept you attempt at understanding.

You looked around and locked eyes with Dolores, not noticing the faint blush on her cheeks. As she broke the gaze, you sighed and looked down. Mirabel noticed your sigh and smiled.

"You know Dolores has a thing for you," she said smirking.

"No, she has had a thing for Mariano and she only sees me as a friend." You replied sadly.

"Haven't you noticed her constantly looking at you and blushing?" She looked at you like you were joking. "Whatever I'll be back." As she left she noticed Casita form a crack in the tiles. She looks closer and touched the floor as it hurts her hand.

Back at the party you watched as people danced and drank. You dreamily watched Dolores from afar and didn't notice another Dolores appearing from behind you. Dolores touched your shoulder as you jumped out of fright, you stare in confusion as Dolores gets closer to you and immediately transforms into Camilo. Camilo laughed at your confused face  and then got serious.

"So, you like my sister." Camilo suddenly said staring at you.

"What? I-no..." you sighed "yeah. Is it that obvious?"

"Well yes, but apparently not to her."

"So she doesn't like me back," you looked down sadly.

"I never said that, she just thinks you don't like her back."

You look at him shocked as he transforms into you walking backwards and slowly disappears into the crowd. You just stare in shock and decide it's time to go home, your family would soon realize you weren't at the party anymore anyways.

(Sorry for the short chapter but thank you for encouraging me and dealing with my terrible upload schedule)