Chapter 5

Your POV:

I've been trying to think of ways to show that Dolores that I like her back. I mean two of her family members had told me themselves. It had to be true, I hope it's true. I had been so lost in my thoughts until my family had come back from the party.

Miguel had apparently noticed I was gone and appeared in my room. He you hadn't even moved or saw him enter the room and sat next to me.

"Oh hey Miguel, did you have fun with Antonio?" I had asked.

Miguel had been friends with Antonio practically since their births, which were also very close. He sat on the side of my bed.

"Of course I did, but we all wondered where you went," Miguel said sadly.

I looked at him and sighed. As I were about to explain Miguel interrupted.

"I already know, Antonio told me everything," Miguel said looking down.

He looked up and smiled. Of course he knew too. How can everyone already know except Dolores? For someone who can literally hear everything she can't notice I love her.

"You should show you love her, do something that shows you notice and see her," Miguel smiled.

"How are you five?" I stared, Miguel only shrugged.

"Anyone could've told you that, it's obvious you both are oblivious."

"How could I even show her how I feel, give her something?"

Miguel only shrugged and left the room. I just stood there. I need to get her something, and tell her how I feel. I was about to get up and search for the perfect gift until I noticed the time and sat down defeated. Maybe I could wait til tomorrow

(Sorry another short chapter.)