1 ) A Call at Midnight

Illumi, my dearest love Illumi. It was a dumb idea, I know it was. Hisoka considered it funny. It was funny. He knew no harm no foul. But now it was beginning to be less funny.
He could feel the blood dribbling from his chest and the footsteps of the other walking away. He hadn't taken it seriously... Now he could barely breathe.
His body felt hot all over, like he was burning in an endless pit of fire. He wanted to cry but no tears would come out. Not until he heard the ringtone of his phone, the ringtone only set for one person and one person only. Illumi, his love, his darling.
He wanted to accept the call, but alas his body betrayed him. He stared with slightly saddened eyes up at the ceiling, his body beginning to feel cold. It was the end. He knew it was. His only regrets were waiting too long to try and kill Gon and not being able to say goodbye to Illumi.
What a heartache. It was like a Shakespeare romance story, a beautifully tragic story of two strange lovers, with one of them dying in the end.
The last things Hisoka heard when the ringing of his phone stopped, was the loud gongs of the clock as it struck midnight.
At least he knew Illumi cared. But as he felt the faint warm remaining drain from his body, and the ringtone stopping, he knew he would never hold Illumi again.