2 ) A Fight too Far

It was never meant to go far or be that bad. It was supposed to be a spar. It was going to be a friendly fight, so why won't you open your eyes.
I'm not going to mess up again, so please talk to me.

It was only two hours ago, I was laughing and poking your side. I remember it so vividly. Why can't you get up now?

"Illumi~ Come on noww~ Fight me! Or I'll kill Killua to make youuu~" You sounded so annoyed with me. I should've given up then.

"Hisoka, do not pester me. I'm working."

"Darling~ I want to fight you now though~" Why didn't I listen to your cold words. I could've kept you with me Illumi.

Now here we are. I made a mistake. I went too far again, didn't I? I told myself I wouldn't go too far again. But I did it. I was bad Illumi. I'm sorry Illumi. I'm sorry I hurt Killua. I'm sorry I hurt you.
I promise I won't let go of your hand. I know you're gone but I'll stay with you. I'm not going to leave you Illumi. I love you too much for that. I promise I love you.
I know I would make jokes a lot, and I know you never took them seriously but I'm sorry I got serious too late.
I can feel your blood pooling and you look so cold and sad. I did this. Illumi I hurt you. Please get up so you can yell a me and tell me how much I messed up. I don't care if you're mad, I want to hear your voice again.

"I'm sorry I loved you too much for my heart to take. I don't know what to do. Illumi I'm scared. Illumi? Why won't you reply?"