Axochi (axolotl x chichi)

(ok bc im taking a break off discord i forgot to write down what ships i was supposed to write- so im just doing the ships i remember until im back to discord- should be back on like january 17th since i need discord for school ig. not FOR school technically but just need it to discuss projects and school stuff with my class)

(OH AND credits to nami for the art and im not that short ;w;)

Chichi's POV:

As usual, I didn't feel great today. I messaged my good friend Axolotl since we always help each other with vents and stuff. So I messaged Axolotl to come over because I felt like venting really really badly.

Axolotl ❤🐟

Chichi 😇: AXOLOTL AXOLOTL

Axolotl ❤🐟: YES YES HOWDY :3

Chichi 😇:  IT'S VENTING TIMEEEE

Axolotl ❤🐟: LES GOOOOOOO
I'LL BE OVER WITHIN 5 SECONDS

(this is how we actually speak in dms)

I laughed at the messages and just like he said- Axolotl was already here. I ran to the front door and saw Axolotl bags of snacks and drinks.

"Wow you actually came that quick." I stepped aside to let the short one in. "How'd you manage to buy all that so quickly??"

"I was at the store that's 5 minutes away from you. I was buying a few stuff to eat at home."

I looked in the bag and saw ice cream, 8 bags of chips, noodles, 5 bags of candy, 4 packs of dumplings, 3 bottles of soda and 1 bottle of gatorade. 

"You're pretty healthy today."

"I know right" 

"2 questions. 1, How did you pay for everything- and 2, how'd you get the stuff from the top shelves?"

"1. I earned money from Ranny."

"Earned money as in stole?"

"Ye but he doesn't need to know that- *ahem* Anyways. The second question, a worker saw me trying to get the soft drinks and energy drinks and went 'Oh, you young child, Where are your parents? You shouldn't be drinking these stuff for your age.' And I stared at them so disappointed."

I broke down laughing so hard that you can see the betrayal in Axolotl's face.

"HAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED NEXT??"

"I LOOKED AT HER AND WENT 'Ma'am- I'm a teenager.' AND SHE WAS LIKE 'Of course you are little one!' I THEN I STARTED DYING ON THE INSIDE-"

We both just broke down laughing our asses off so hard.

"I THEN WENT 'No like I'm a teenager- I'm an abnormally short teenager, Miss.' AND THEN SHE JUST STARED AT ME AND SAID 'Oh my god I'm so sorry!' AND GAVE ME THE STUFF I WANTED! IT WAS SO FUNNY AND AWKWARD-"

And then we died of laughter. 

.

.

.

.

.

Unfortunately, we did not die. But then after laughing so hard, we forgot that I needed to vent. We just sat in the lounge room watching Encanto for the 50 millionth time since it was a good movie. We ate all of Axolotl's snacks from a bowl of chips and my hand slightly brushed against Axolotl's and we just stared at each other in confusion.