Boost x Isa

(another badly written fanfic les gooo)

------------------------------

Boost's POV: 

I've known Isa for a while. We both go out sometimes to places as friends or study together. It feels better hanging out with Isa instead of being shipped with guys constantly. Isa is a nice person but can be really evil at times. Even she thinks I'm gay. I'm not gay because I actually like her. She doesn't know that though. I'm afraid of ruining our relationship since Isa is the only person who cares about me the most. 

I woke up late this morning because I was studying on my own last night since Isa was busy that day. I started to rush getting ready and left for school. Luckily, I was able to get to class before the bell rang and sat down in class. Isa saw me and decided to sit next to me.

"Did you rush getting ready?" She asks, "You got that hentai protagonist haircut."

"Yep. I stayed up a little bit later studying." 

"I thought you'd play Genshin. What a surprise."

As Owner walked into the class to take the roll Isa asks, "Are you prepared for our test today?"

"What was the point in studying if I wasn't?" Isa giggled which was cute. 

"Don't forget about your test today!" Owner says as the bell rings to start our lessons. "Ok! Today we are learning about why Sarah is the best girlfriend and why Sarah is better than you."

We basically spent 1 whole lesson listening to owner about why Sarah is better than us- fun.

I just stared out into space when my pencil fell off my desk. (boost's pencils love rolling off desks) As I went to pick up my pencil, I felt another hand brush against mine. Isa was also reaching for the pencil. Isa and I looked at each other until Isa picked up the pencil and gave it to me. 

"Thanks." I said plainly.

"You're welcome." 

Class ended and it was time for the next lesson. 

Isa's POV:

As we all left the classroom, I said bye to Boost and made my way to the girl's changing locker room. I had sports with a few people from class. Sadly, the homo man was in a different class. 

"Howdy Isa!" The short being, Axolotl Tenko, walks up to me.

"Hello Axolotl!" (even tho i feel more masculine and have he/they pronouns i prefer being in a room with ppl with the same body type as me)

We both talk for a bit and leave the changing room and saw Chichi, Ranny and Spunky come out the guy's changing room. We all were in the same sports class. (ok i did not put ranny in the same class as me for that reason ik what ur thinking >:[ )

All 5 of us walked to the sporting court and pretty much waited for instructions. We had small conversations while we waited.

"I don't wanna do the test todayy!" Chichi cried.

"I studied. But I forgot everythingggg!" Axolotl also complained. 

"You must be over 5'0 to speak." Spunky says.

Axolotl attempted to walk up to spunky but he extended his arm and just stopped Axolotl by pushing his forehead. The teacher finally called for us and we all gathered closer to the teacher for instructions.