The Land of Cardion - Part 3

I watched as the sun rose from its sleep. It was around 5 am I'm pretty sure. I stood at the balcony thinking about what I overheard last night. Pff- As if I'll let anyone stop me. I walked back inside and went to the kitchen. 

"Chichi!" there I saw Axolotl. "Good morning! How are you feeling? I was rehydrating on water yesterday, sorry I couldn't see you." 

"It's alright, Axo. Just as long as you're safe!"

Tenko made a soft and beaming smile and continued to eat the cereal he had in front of him. It was on a plate and he was using a fork- We really need to teach him how to use man made items. I then remembered about the conversation I heard yesterday between Kazuha and the other person. 

"Tenko," I said.

"Hm?" Axo answered, still holding the adorable smile a 5 year old would have.

"I need to tell you something. Yesterday, I went to battle Bade and when I came back inside, I heard Kazuha and someone else speaking. I forgot what the other person sounded like but they were talking about trying to stop me from saving my kingdom."

Axolotl's smile then dropped. He faced me in an eerie way. 

"What did you hear, Chiro?" He asked in a low serious tone. Why do I keep hearing familiar voices? Am I just forgetting something? My memory is so bad.. Tenko death stared me.

"T-Tenko?" I stuttered. I was creeped out. Was this Axolotl's true colours? 

"Oh no! Did I scare you? Sorry for sounding a little bit scary- Must've caught it from Ranny or Zyler or something. But what did you hear? Why would they try stopping you from saving your kingdom?" 

Phew- At least I know Tenko can't keep an act up. 

"I heard them say how I can't go to the Broken Kingdom of Hearts. Apparently I'm 'unaware' of something from the last decade? They want to destroy my confidence to do the right thing. What do they mean by 'right thing'?? I'm trying to help my kingdom!"

"Don't worry. I'll help my Chichi find the right way and become the actual hero the kingdom needs." 

I smiled. "Thanks Axo."

I spoke to Axotenko for the rest of the morning, waiting for everyone else to wake up. Once, everyone else did, Rantaro, Axo and I set off to the Kingdom of Clubs. Bade also came with us because they were now a student of mine. The house we stayed in was still close to the mountain ranges and was behind the Pond of Spirits. We ventured East towards the stream once again. 

"Axolotl," Bade says, "Use your powers to move the water so we can cross."

"I can do that?!" Tenko says, shocked.

"Here, I'll show you. Zyler showed me how he controls the water so I know a few tricks." Bade put their hands out in front of them. "Put your arms like this and focus on your fingers. Bring the energy to your fingers by concentrating carefully. Think about a water droplet falling and try reversing it."

Tenko nodded and put his arms out. He closed his eyes in did a deep inhale. We waited for a few seconds until a few drops of water starting rising. I looked at the river and saw drops of water in various sizes. Large ones, small ones, ones that contained the creatures in the stream, it was an amazing sight to see. 

"Hey, it works.", Rantaro said as his he examined all the drops that were floating in the air.

Axolotl slowly opened his eyes and looked up. The amazement in his eyes were as pure as ever. The smile that was on his face was truly a blessing to have. The drops of water soon started to slowly fall down.