Ranzyler part 2

(here ya go peeps)

No one's POV:

It's been around a couple months since their last fight. It ended with Ranny sobbing against the wall and Zyler leaving. It took a while to cope with the situation but the 2 managed to get pass it. Well... mostly got pass it. For 6 months they didn't have any interaction with each other. They didn't speak, text, or even speak about each other. They just moved on with life. 

One day, Ranny went to the mall to buy some groceries and finally buy himself a nintendo switch. He walked around the store looking for the grocery store until he encountered a familiar face. He walked past someone he used to know (nOw YoU'rE jUsT sOmEbOdY tHaT i UsEd To KnOw) 

He stood for a minute as his past memories came back to him. 'It's ok it was probably someone else..' he thought to himself. He removed his thoughts and continued walking. After buying everything he needed, including the nintendo, he went back home to set up the nintendo switch. Like the 'sMaRt BoY' he is, he managed to successfully set up the switch but something he forgot to do was to buy games for it. 

Since he knew how much Axolotl loved to beat people's asses at Mario Kart, he asked to borrow the game from him and Axolotl said he would bring some games the next day since he was going out with Chichi and because they were going to school tomorrow. 

As the next day came, Ranny went to school like normal. Get on the train, get off at the station, then walk to school. He walked into the classroom and set up his desk and waited for someone to appear. He ended up sleeping on his desk for 33 minutes in the classroom. Just hope that no one thinks he's a dead body- 

Ranny slept peacefully for a while until he was awoken from someone bonking him. 

"Ranny. Ranny. Ranny. Ranny. Ranny. Ranny. Ranny. Ranny. Ranny." Ranny woke up and looked at the person poking him. "Finally you woke up- Here's your games by the way." The short one, Axolotl along with Chichi, handed Ranny the Nintendo games like he said he would. 

"Thanks." Ranny said. He observed the room more and there wasn't a big change except for 3 other students not including Axolotl and Chichi. 

"Aw mannn- You got to bonk him awake? You should've let me do it, but I'm proud of you." Kirumi was sitting at her desk talking to Boost and Isa.

"Hey Axolotl! Are you done making that sussy fanfic?" Gura walked into the classroom. (i had no idea how to put u in the fanfic :I)

"Ayo what-" Ranny was just hearing the random things everywhere in the small classroom. I don't feel bad lmao

"Shush- You don't need to know about the fanfics I'm making." 

"Sus."

Axolotl was then dragged out of the classroom by Chichi as he flipped off Ranny. Ye frick you Ranny.

~TIMESKIP BC I'M UR LAZY ASF AXOLOTL~

He walked around the school for his break time since he wasn't that hungry. He should've brought the nintendo to school so he would have something to do too- As he was walking, his mind drifted to space. He was probably thinking about gay stuff. He didn't really pay attention to his surroundings and bumped into someone. 

"Ah! Sorry-" He looked at the person to see the same familiar face from the store. His memories triggered him causing his to feel a sharp pain in his stomach but he was just able to endure it all. 

"Uh- Hey..." Zyler said quietly. Before he could say anything else, Ranny already walked off without saying a word. "Ranny!" He ignored the other's calls for him and continued to walk off until Zyler was fully out of sight.