Running On the Beach (soubuki)

Kazuichis pov

"ibuki wait up!" I yelled as I chased after my friend ibuki.

Its bad enough that we're trapped on some sort of island in the middle of nowhere but the only person I managed to get close to is a reckless moran!

"hehe kazzy will have to do better than that if he wants to catch ibuki" she giggled as she raced ahead.

"ibuki we came to the beach to swim not run around like headless chickens" I complained. I even bought a new pair of thrunks in hopes of swimming with my friend. I swear everyone on this island is crazy!

"we can swim after kazzy catches ibuki" she insisted. I swear she just like a bad child!

I sighed. Looks like I have no choice. I have to catch that crazy girl!

So I took a running leap and takled her into the ground. I got sand in my mouth but it was worth it.

"I *huff* caught you" I said breathlessly.

"you sure did" she giggled "now it's time for kazzys reward"

"a reward?" I raised an eyebrow "what kind of rewa-" I was cut off by her kissing me on the cheek. My face turned as pink as my hair. I've never been kissed by a girl before. This is insane!

"come on kazzy let's go swim to get the sand off" ibuki took my hand and led me to the ocean.

"s-sure" I stuttered nervously as she led me away.

I don't understand. What are these feelings?