Who Made Mahiru Cry! (mahiru X Hajime)

Requested by rerewritesokstuff

Mahirus pov

*click*

I love taking photos. Its one of my favourite things to do. I love it so much that I can't bear to part with a single photo I take. You can imagine how full my library gets!

My favourite things to take photos of is my friends! There's just something beautiful about people living their everyday lives.

Hajime especially photographs well. He's just work's so well with the lighting and his natural pose too. It's almost like he knows I'm snapping a pic! His smile looks so fermilier...

"your going to be a wonderful photographer that will take the world by storm!"

I covered my mouth as tears rolled down my cheeks. Sato. He reminds me so much of her!

"hey mahiru I- hey why are you crying?" hajime face quickly turned from conserned to furious "alright which one of you made mahiru cry!" he yelled "I bet it was you hiyoko!"

"no way I'd never make big sis mahiru cry!" hiyoko insisted "I bet it was your ugly face that made her cry hajime!"

"I mean it. One of you better confess or so help me I'll-" I cut him off by hugging him from behind.

"it's ok hajime I'm fine" I smiled softly "thanks for sticking up for me though. It's nice to know that someone has my back"

"oh no problem" hajime said sheepishly.

Someone who has my back. He really is like sato. I wonder if she would approve of him!