Hoodie [Niall]

I came home and my mum asked "Where were you all day?" "I was over at Y/ns, her parents aren't there and she needed some help." "Aww, that's nice of you to help her." "You know me, if someone needs help I help them,  unless I really hate them." "I know ow, it's just nice to hear that your getting along well." "Well, it's late, I'll go upstairs now." "Ok, good night, hun." "Night, mum." Once I'm upstairs I grab my pyjamas put them on and grab my phone to put on some music. Shortly afterwards I fell asleep and the next morning I wait outside Y/ns house again and when she comes outside and greets me I smile a little, cause she's wearing my hoodie and it's to big for her.

 Shortly afterwards I fell asleep and the next morning I wait outside Y/ns house again and when she comes outside and greets me I smile a little, cause she's wearing my hoodie and it's to big for her

But she styled it really nice and it suits her. She's so pretty. Should I tel her now? She'll probably ask Mr now anyway, or? I'll leave it for now. On the way to school we don't talk at all because we don't know what to talk about. Once we're at school we go into the classroom directly because Saoirse and Roisin are in the classroom already. When we arrive in the classroom everyone starts asking "Is that Nialls hoodie?" "Where did you get the hoodie?" "The hoodie suits you!" Everybody seemed to notice Y/n for the very first time and that made me very happy. Y/n answers with "Yes, it's Nialls hoodie and thank you." Y/n looks so happy, because the others are noticing her. At lunch many sat down at our table, not Lisa of course cause she didn't like the idea of me and Y/n dating, and asked about our date yesterday. "I saw your post yesterday, how was your date?" "It was great!" "Did you sleep together yet?" "Noooo! We only know eachother for like a week, not even." "Doesn't mean that you haven't or wouldn't!" "Well, we haven't!" "But you've kissed, Y/n is Niall a god kisser? Niall is Y/n a good kisser?" "Yes, he is!" "Yes, she is!" We say at the same time and smile. "Have you done anything else than kiss?" "No, not yet." "When's you next date?" "You'll have to ask Niall." Everybody looks at me waiting for an answer. "Well, I was thinking...maybe tonight we'd go to the cinema?" "Yes, I'd love to."

"Awwww, your such a cute couple!" Everybody says at the same time. Y/n stands up and brings her tray away and all the girls follow her while the boys all stay with me. I have the feeling we're in 'Grease' and are gonna start singing 'Summer Nights' like Sandy and Danny. But we don't. The boys just continue asking me questions and so do the girls probably. "Why haven't you slept with her yet? Like you've been together for like a week now." "We're taking things slow." "But why? Is it you? Is it her? Both of you? Who wants to take it slow?" "Both, cause it's both of ours first real relationship." "I know that about Y/n but your too?" "Yeah, there was many girls I could have dated, but I wasn't interested in them." "We're they hot?" "Some of them." "Do you think Y/n is hot?" "Yes!" "Why?" "Why?...Because I do. There's no reason not to think she's hot!" "Yes there is, all of us thought she was ugly till this year, she looks better than the years before,  but she's still not 'hot'." "Might be your opinion, buy I think she's hot and don't care what you say!" Then Y/n and the girls come back and Y/n gives me a big hug and kiss and says "I also think your Hör and don't care what others say!" And I kiss her again. Then the bell rings and we all go back to the classroom.

After school we walk home and she asks "Is it true what you said at lunch?" "What do you mean?" "That you think I'm hot?" "I don't think your ugly!" "But, you don't think I'm hot?" "Didn't say that?" "So yes or no?" "Yes, I think your hot! And you? You said the same! Did you mean it?" "Kinda." "Kinda? What do you mean?" "Yes, you are. I thought so from the first day see." And she showed me her phone and the message she had sent to Saoirse and Roisin after my family introduced ourselves to her family.

CHAT

Roisin❤: He's popular?? And talked to us??
Saoirse❤: What?? And did anything else happen😏😏

Me: Noooo!!!!!!

Me: Well....He huged me

Saoirse❤: Awww🥰🥰 do you have a crush??

Me: No!! Well...Maybe??

END CHAT

What should I do? I decided to show her my message to Mully aswell, as Y/n showed me hers. "I have something to show you to." "Reallly?" "Yeah!"

CHAT

Mully: What do you mean?

Me: There's this girl, Y/n, and she's really pretty and I'm in love with her, she's also my neighbour and we're pretending to be a couple in school

END CHAT

"You...you love me?" "Yes!" "I do to!" "You love yourself too or you love me?" "You!" "So no pretending anymore?" "Sure, I'll be your real girlfriend." "Good, I was kinda never pretending,  I always wanted it to be true, but didn't know how to tell you!"

I will try to upload every day, but my school just started back, so it might not be everyday, if I have too much work.

(908 words)