MEETING AND A NEW START

We see the hooded figure coming out of the portal while carrying izuku

The hooded figure places izuku carefully on a bed and stats to treat his wounds.while healing the hooded figure see's that the body is not healing.

After checking izuku properly the hooded figure founded that he was poisoned and he was slowly dying.

After treating him.the hooded figure stood up and says to unconscious izuku

Hf(hooded figure)- i did what i can do now everything is on you and your will to live your wounds are nearly fatal.
will you leave your loved ones alone or be with them.

When the hooded figure turned around to go out of the room subconsciously he grabbed the hooded persons finger with his little hand's(he is 10 years old ) .

But when izuku touched the hooded person's hand the necklace that was in the neck of the hooded figure opened and glowed.

The necklace for some reason was attracted towards izuku.

Seeing this the hooded figure smiled and said"looks like in this world the power has already chosen it's wielder.

The hooded figure takes the necklace off and puts it on izuku.

The moment the necklace touched izuku sometimes unexpected happend.the necklace glowed and izuku was covered in a green glow

When the glow died out izuku's body was fully healed and the poison was gone from his body instead the power of stone for some reason got bonded to his soul.

Now the stone and izuku's soul were bonded together like they were perfect for eachother.

When the hooded figure saw this at first the hooded person couldn't understand what happened.

After thinking the figure smiled and looked towards izuku and said.

I was right after all you had the heart of a hero who will do anything to save everyone.

I hope my decision was right to save you and choose you as my student (she said while thinking about kaecilius but smiled after remembering strange ).