TRAINING AND A NEW BOND

Next day

I hate the fucking suuuuuunnnnnn' Izuku groaned in his head. He had been sleeping in a perfectly peaceful sleep, only to be awoken by a beam of sunlight shooting directly on his face.

Izuku got up and went do his morning
Chores.
When he went back to the room he was greeted by ancient one.

Ancient one- (smiling)good morning izuku i hope you are feeling good.

Izuku-(happy) yes i am feeling very energetic thanks to you saving me and now i am ready for our lesson and training.

Ancient one- very good izuku but first let's have breakfast then we Will start the lessons and after that training.

Ancient one goes towards the kitchen
And starts preparing breakfast.

Ancient one goes towards the kitchenAnd starts preparing breakfast

Kitchen

Izuku went to kitchen to help but ancient one send him back and said to sit on the table nearby and wait.

Izuku silently went and sat on the table thinking"is this what it feels to have a mom who cares for you"

He thought of mirko but he didn't had enough courage to go and tell her that he was alive plus he needs to get strong for his loved one's and to save people.

Ancient one called him to come and eat.Both of them ate silently izuku was happy that his sensei cared for him.

After finishing breakfast and washing the dishes.

Ancient one called izuku and told him to follow her.
both of them went to a compound that was in the place.

(The compound is empty)

Izuku could not believe his eyes on what he was seeing the place was beautiful.

Izuku-sensei how is this place so beautiful and how is nobody here.

Ancient one laughed and said.
Izuku this place is hidden and secured by magic and no one can come here without my permission.