OC AND INFO

This chapter is to explain the OC added in this story.

(No one knows that izuku is ancient one,so they all just call him master or ancient one while they trained)

(Age shown here is when they were found)

1: Nishihara kazuki
Age-14

Kazuki was abused by his parents and bullied at school because he was having a weak quirk,only his little sister cared for him

Kazuki was abused by his parents and bullied at school because he was having a weak quirk,only his little sister cared for him .

His quirk was jackal- he could turn into a jackal for some time and his sense of smell is very strong.

He was saved by izuku and shinsou when he was beaten to death by his parents because they thought he stole the money from home.
Izuku took him as a student after kazuki recovered.
Kazuki was not too good at magic.
But in time he became master the illusion magic.

He sees izuku as his idol and shinsou as her big sis all other are his little brother and sister in sanctum.he sees izuku as his idol because how he was always ready to help other people,and did his best to save anyone who is in problem.

He wants to become a sorcerer so that he can help people and to save her sister from his abusive parents because she has a strong quirk and his parents are thinking to sell her.

2: HASE BUNKO
Age-12

Bunko was abandoned by his parents when he got his quirk

Bunko was abandoned by his parents when he got his quirk. his parents looked towards him when leaving him and said"i don't want a monster as my son".

His quirk was toxic breath- his quirk was both mutation and emitter.
His quirk allowded him to breathe toxic gas as name implies but his quick also gave him a physical boost
His horns above his head allowed him to sence people by listening to their breath vibration's.

He was saved by shinsou while she was outside the Musutafu sanctum
Looking for some commodity's.
He was malnourished due to living on roads and beaten by normel flok because he had horns and looked evil.

He became a little brother to everyone in sanctum as he was smallest in age,and he showed interest in magic so izuku took him as a student.

He was a fast learner considering his age. He took interesting in weapon use than in magic spells.
He became master in using all magical weapons.