I will be yours forever 💕

Karan came actually rushed home as he was getting late to get home

Rani sahiba....rani sahiba...mein agaya ...

He saw monami... Sorry vo...he adjusted himself..she just turned the other side...ok I will make it up to you...karan said

He started decorating the living room ...it was their fifth wedding anniversary...and he had got home late...

Monami never said a thing..she was there just looking at him...

Karan decorated the living room with red heart ❤️ ballons...and decorated the sofa table...and kept his cake...

Karan signalled her to come pleading for forgiveness....

Monami too smiled...and walked to the table near the cake..,

He held her hands...and made her sit on the sofa...and whispered near her ear.. itni jaldi kya hai...aur tume sach mein laga ki mein humare anniversary bhool jaunga... He could sense her smiling at his breathe...

He switched on the tv....monami rested her head on Karan's shoulders and karan wrapped his arm around her...

It was their wedding tape...
Karan: mein kitna handsome lag raha hoon na...

Monami slightly punched his chest...tum bhi teek taak lagti ho...

Karan smiled,..

Monami: tum to khadoos te ne ... khadoos Shergill itna kaise badal gaya...

Karan hugged her kissed her forehead...tumne hi toh badla ta...iss Jaan mein jaan Dali...he caressed her hair...and resumed the video...

Karan's eyes welled up... Tum kitna deet thi na...mujhe yaad hai...tume uss wedding lehenga mein kuch alterations chahiye tha...aur tumne..uss designer se kaise peeche hi padd gayi...

Monami still having her head on his shoulder...haa...hoon main deet tho...tume yaad hai...jaise mein bahut adamant thi ki I will propose first...

Karan wiped his tears...haa yaad hai...mein propose karne wala tha aur madam knees pe gayi...aur mein khade khade..aur tumara pyaar mein gir raha tha...he kissed her

The video continued they were taking the pheras...

Karan smiled and wiped his tears...kitne khush lag rahe na hum....humne vade kiye...ek doosre ko khush rakne ka..sath rahenaka...par sab na ...his voice broke....he stood up from the sofa...

Par sab na teri vajah se Tut Gaya...

karan forcefully made her stand and held her by her shoulders...

Monami winced in pain...karan mujhe duk Raha hai...

Karan left her forcefully...kabhi socha hai...mujhe kitna dukhta hai... He said frustrated..and wiping his tears...

Monami too had tears in her eyes now...she wiped it...karan aaj humari anniversary hai..aaj toh iss topic pe discussion chod do...

Karan got furious...and came near her face..and yelled ... Chod du... And Started shaking vigorously by her shoulder tumhare liye asaan hai na mujhe...chod na...isliye chod kar chali gayi....his voice broke...

Monami's eyes too welled up...suno...

But karan was in no mood to listen...agar saath nibhana hi nahi tha...toh showing the tv yeh vaada kyun ki...shaadi kyun ki...aur chali kyu gayi...uss mission se laut kar vapas kyu nahi ayi tum...bolo na..mujhe akela tadapate hue dekar bhi tume taras nahi ayi...bolo na... He wept uncontrollably...

Monami wiped her tears...and went near him...he resisted but she somehow managed to make him sit on the sofa...and knelt down and softly held his face...tears were just rolling down his face...she wiped them.....shhh....sambalo apne aap ko karan..

Kaise...he asked his voice was breaking as he was crying...

Monami: tujhe sach mein lagta hain mein tume chod ke chali gayi...hoon?!?karan...i am always there with you...in your adventures tumahare...missions pe.. tumhare dukh or...sukh pe...sab main tumhare saath hoon...she brushed his fingers on his face...

Monami continued...haa physically saath nahi hoon...par...hoon na main...janti hoon..mein saath nibhane ka vaada niba nahi payi...tume akele chod diya...par mein humesha tumare sath hoon karan..tumare yaadon mein...tumare smile mein... tumahare haar cheez main..and i love you and i always will...tu mera forever hai...meine humesha se pyaar tumse hi kya hai...par tum aisi khud ko hurt karte rahoge...khud ko khushiyon se durr rakoge...yeh main nahi chahthi...

As they say

"Jo vakt chala gaya unhe dhoranyenge kaise
Jo yaadon mein bastein hain unhe bhulenge kaise.."

I am always there... for you... with you...she said...wiping his tears...a smile crept on his face...

Monami: ab uto varna academy training ke liye late ho jaoge....

Karan smiled and noded...

Karan opened his eyes and rubbed the Little sunshine that entered irritated his eyes...he realised all of this was a dream...

He woke and went near the big photo of monami he had...on his room...smiled to himself...haa...tu na hamesha teek hi kehti hai...tu mar gayi toh kya...I will always be yours... forever 💕....he smiled and took the cake and blew up the candle...and wished happy anniversary Rani sahiba...and leaned on to the photo...

*************************************************

How do you guys like it..
Please drop in your thoughts...and please vote it up..
Happy reading ☺️☺️