Koi vajah hai mere zindagi ka?!?!

The tears fell on the glass frame. He wiped it to see his face clearly and the meekest smile appeared, Why did you leave me?? Our childhood friendship meant nothing to you?? tumhare bina mera jeene ka koi vajah hai??  He yelled at the photo, and hugged the frame and poured down his heart.

Did you know After you died I became strong and took the command for the whole battalion ahead... He cried inconsolably...Just then he heard a knock on the door. He immediately wiped his tears and and hid the frame and wiped his face to look as normal as possible and opened the door.

It was sanju at the door...

Sanju:  Kya hua ?? teek hai na ?

Before she could ask anything, He smiled and assured her he was fine while he was literally in pieces..

Sanju knew how much hurt he was and thought something to herself and left the room...

It was night...

The Night Drill had just completed , and he crashed on to his bed he rolled over and stared at the blank ceiling which kinda represented his life right now...total blank and lonely, tears just came rolling out from his eyes. He just turned one side to other side of the bed restlessly. This is not the only night this is happening and he is feeling like this it has been a routine for him ever since the fateful day...

Just then he heard a slight knock on the door. He was wide awake yet didn't want to meet anyone rather he didn't have the courage and willingness to meet anyone , after all he had lost his everything and everything else now made no sense at all. He had distanced himself from others and had become quiet to the contrary of who was. He slowly inched himself to small mirror near hiss bed. His beard was all grown and his hair had grown in mucher volume, He looked like he was suffering from serious illness. But nothing bothered him anymore, to him he was just merely breathing . He came out of the trance when the knock at the door got persistent..

Kaun hai sone de Kal baath karenge!!  he shouted not opening the door hoping to have his own space..

Kab tak aise akele rahene ka plan hai  A strong and determined voice came out as if threatening him..

He opened the door and there she was ...Tum?!??   He exclaimed..

She said no words she simply entered his room and shut the door behind her . He was just out of words what is she doing?? and why is she closing the door??

His older version would have surely flirted with her but he is a completely different person now, and now instead he wanted to be left alone in his own space, Just as he was about to ask her to leave , she embraced him to his surprise, he didn't how to react. It was the first time in their relationship that she had hugged him, Throwing him off guard . 

He wanted to hold back as a nice gentleman but he wasn't in the right mental state couldn't resist the warmth he hugged her tight and for the time ever since the incident happened he had cried and bore his heart out. She too just let him cry as she knew he held it back for so long and kept on caressing his hair and hugging him as tight as possible in the hope of providing all the comfort and solace he needs and deserves right now. Fifteen mins in he , the one who is considered as a strong willed commando hadn't stopped crying, he was finally letting his grief out.. 

Meine mera bachpan ka dost ko diya !! My whole life was around my friend , ab mujhe pata hi nahi hai ki main kya karunga!!he cried with a breaking voice . Mein kaise ...HIs voice fumbled...Jeeunga ab..?!!?  he said gasping for air.

She gently broke their hug , and wiped his eyes and nose ..he was a like a child now that need to be pampered and taken utmost care of. She made him sit on his bed and quickly grabbed the water in his room and sat beside him and made him slowly drink it . He got a hold of him a little. She again wiped his tears and stood up in front of him and leaned a little,  with all the love gleaming in her eyes saw him and pecked his forehead with a kiss. He immediately closed his eyes wanting to feel her warmth. She moved to one of his eyebrows and kissed him there...she slowly moved to the other and just touched his skin with his while he held his arms around her waist to support her. He gulped in the saliva through his Adam's apple , she smiled seeing his throat move and gently sat on his lap and neared his lips. His heart just throbbed at the moment. She gently bent forward and whispered  main samajthi hoon karan chalaya par mein toh hoon..saying this she captured his lips and gave him a deep and a passionate kiss . Their tongues were just battling it out . After few mins they broke to grasp some air. He just kept his forehead on her still gasping for air. 

Sir ji!! Faizi Sirji , Kuch hua hai kya??  Sanju yelled from the other side of the door whic made both faizi and koel break their moment and koel immediately stood up from his lap and adjusted her hair and averted her gaze from him. She quickly opened the door. Sanju barged in  Sab teek hai faizi sirji?? She asked with all concern. Faizi ruffled his hair and nodded an yes..

Sanju:  vo humne hi koel ko bechta..soch aap shayad inse kol kar baat karle ??sab teek hai aap dono ki beech?? 

koel quickly said an yes and ran out of the room Sanju got confused and looked faizi . faizi acted innocent and shrugged off. Sanju greeted faizi good night and left off to her room . Faizi then let a sigh relived and closed his door. 

He immediately rushed to his bed and took the photo of him and karan when they were kids that he was holding onto the first place and with tears welling up his eyes muttered vajah mil gaya karan..Jeene ka vajah milgaya !!How could i say there is no reason!! When i have her my koel!!  he said hugging the frame