He will come!!!

She sighed as she closed the zip of the bag..she sat beside it on the bed and slightly ruffled the bag her eyes welled up ...She kept on staring at the bag..

Karan came out from the bathroom all dressed up , seeing karan MOnami immediately adjusted herself not wanting to show her grief.

Karan looked himself in the mirror and started to set his hair up..while setting his hair karan saw through the mirror , and saw monami glaring at the bag.

He understood what was she going through...

Karan gently came and sat next to her in the bed..and ruffled her hair... Don't worry.... Monami immediately shook his hand off her head and walked out of the bed .

Monami containing her tears... I know ...mujhe samjane ki koi zarurat nahi hai.. And went and stood infront of the mirror and pretended to set her hair with her shivering hands..

Karan smiled at her angst and gently stood and grabbed her waist from the back...

Monami hit his hand ... chodo mujhe chodo..

 Karan just tightened his grip more seeing her retaliate..

Not that she wanted to retaliate or she did not wanted to be in his arms and feels his warmth but her heart pained and struggled with the overflowing emotions.

Karan slowly tucked those two strands of hairs behind her ears and huskily whispered in her ears... I told you na...I will come back... At this point monami choked out of her angst she immediately turned and hugged him. 

Monami dropped all her guards down and cried ....while karan was just kissing on her hair to soothe her down..

He slowly lifted her head and made her face him still grabbing her by her waist...and rubbed his thumb wiping her tears that were rolling down her cheeks and pecked on her forehead..making her closing her teary eyes feeling his lips and care on her forehead..

Karan moved himself on to her and grabbed her waist so tight that she could feel his body his every part and the warmth and love she needed... I will come back monami...Dont you trust me??

 Monami noded like a little child with all those crying and runny nose..which made karan giggle a little. he rubbed and held her cheek again and leaned to the right side and kissed her on the cheek making her tighten her grip on his shoulders...Karan kpt on kissing her cheek making one attempt to settle down her growing agony in his warmth...Monami too needed this ...Needed him...the most now...

He slowly lifted his head and rested his forehead on his. They both breathed the same air..

Monami without moving asked in a broken voice  Promise me You have to come..Varna mein aur baby tumse baath hi nahi karenge  she rubbed her stomach saying it..

Karan gently lifted hiss head and took her hand from her stomach and kissed it.. Promise Maa... se bhi... and gently kneeled down and soflty kept his hands on her stomach that was hardly showing any bump...He gentlyy lifted her kurta and pecked kiss on her belly button.. aur baccha se bhi promise hai.. he whispered to the belly button as if talking to his child and gently caressed it ...

Monami felt his rough hands on her belly comforting her and their baby and smile appeared on her face..

Karan sensed her smiling and got up... so finally mumma hasi...yay!!!! He did a little celebration..

Monami slightly punched him on his biceps..Karan giggled and hugged her again..Their moment broke when the calling bell rang..

Karan gently broke the hug and rushed and opened the door..

Monami too came It was a soldier he had come to take Karan for his duty in the border... Karan took his bag from the room and ruffled her hair ..and pecked her a kiss..making her smile..he bid good bye and left in a hurry , as it was important and he was going to head an important mission on the border...

Monami saw the vehicle disappear on the road and her  eyes welled up..she slowly entered their house and the loneliness shrieked her.. she swallowed in her saliva and stared at the photo of them that was hung on the wall..

She did not want to cry..She wanted to be strong.. in fact she is strong...but when she got the hung photograph in her hand and rubbed over the glass like touching Karan's face a tear dropped on the frame.. Her heart felt a pin ...He might not even come ...What if something happens to him..and he never sees his baby!!! the thought sent chills down her spine ...

She immediately wiped those and her face and rubbed her belly again..Papa ne kaha tha na...promise kiya tha na ...so nothing to worry He will come !!! after the mission !! He will come!!!

***************************

Hope you like this OS!!!

It really takes a great amount of deal to part with your loved ones knowing they might not return!!

Kudos and Salute such Family members who brave such situations and put their dear ones life at danger so that we could live peacefully .

Drop in your thoughts...