That One Night

She closed her eyes....and let down her breathe ......Whofoooooooo...and licked her upper lips with her tongue and adjusted the strap of her bag on her shoulders and slowly opened her eyes...She swallowed her saliva in and saw what was in front of her and sighed...she could barely see  a thing...It was pitch dark...she quickly reached out to her bag and reached her phone to on the Flashlight on her phone but ...she forgot it had switched off  a long ago...she hit the phone on her bag and quickly droppped in...Her scooty had just now ran out of petrol and she was now stranded at 1 Am in the middle of the highway while home from her office...

Monami squinted her eyes to get some vision of what lies ahead ...but it was all in vain...her eyes hurt from the darkness...She slowly searched for her scooty handle in the dark...and with the touch she found her scotty handle and ...it was that dark...She took the stand and it went  Khhhhhhheeeccchhhh back to its place..Her heart beat fast on the sound....and she was breathing hard through her nose...Monami held the handle tightly and took few steps backwards..that was the only sound thhat came on the road at the time...Oil karna padega..... She said to herself....and tightened her grip on the handle...

She bit her lips and let down one long breathe to calm herself down...the darkness was slowly getting to her nerves...She tried once more..to see the road...get something in her eye to capture...a tear quickly dropped from her eye on the road...The darkness was slowly getting into her skin terrifying her...She wanted to move ...wanted to walk with her scooty but the gloomy path....sent chills down her spine...MOnami...road hi hai aage You travel this road daily na..toh darne ki kya baath hai....?!? she slowly asked her shiverring self to gain some confidence....SHe closed her eyes..at this point keeping her eyes open and closed meant the same..vaise bhi kuch dikh toh nahi raha tha...She sighed on the messy revelation she just had and opened her eyes....She slowly inched her foot forward..pushing her scooty little more..she saw to her sides.... something stroke her back....as she walked.....and scratched her.... her pupils widened and she lost balance ofs scooty a little..she tightened her grip ...she did not want to turn back.... she ran literally ran with by pushing heer scooty down the road....she stopped and caught some breathe..she had ran two minutes...with her dumb scooty ...and had ran out of breathe...she held her scooty and bent forward to gasp some breathe and kept her hands on her kness she was taking some rapid shallow breaths...Now I understand .... she breathed  why I never ... she breathed her lungs out this time  I never won a running race....itne mein koun yak tha hai.... she wiped her saliva that was about to fall on the ground...and took her kurti end and wiped her sweaty face...and slightly stood erect...and immediately her she closed her eyes out of fear...she felt something on her back...It was long...and was sharp...she could feel it.She bit her lips and closed her eyes...it was acutually moving and touching her.... uGGGGGGHHHHH she sighed....and slowly turned  AHHHHHHHHHHH..... she screamed and her sooty fell and she fell on the scooty....She held her hips... Ahhh and she slowly hit the ground and held her hand....she somewhere what it was...she slowly eith her hand as support got up and went near it and slowly moved towards it...It was twig of a tree ..She hit her forehead ab tu pedh poudho se darne lagi...waah monami.... she sighed...Kya vo pechle waala bhi pedh hi tha... Yaar...itne horror films dekhna nahi chahiye tha... she cursed herself and lifted her scooty up ..and she saw a shadow in front of  her...like someone standing right in front of her tyre....Her heart skipped a beat...and quick sweat ran away from her forehead to her chin......

 Are you lost??? a voice came.....Monami started shivering....her teeth were shivering a lot she closed her mouth so that she would not tutter...The shadow slowly aprroached and kept a hand on her.... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! meine kisi ke saath koi galat kaam nahi kara...please mujhe chod do....please..... She closed her eyes with her fingers...and pleaded as if all could make some sense..

 Arrey Madam aapko kya lagta hum  bhooth hai...hum insaan hi hai..aap dariye mat.... The voice said...Monami slowly opened her eyes...and saw the shadow...and quickly saw the feet..it was normal........UUUUFFFFFFFF!!!Thank God aadmi hai...... she sighed...She slowly got up and adjusted herself...she could not see his face...but it was a human being for sure..She could make out from the appearance that he was wearing a full sleeve pant and shirt...and apple watch with drawings on it..the customised glow ones he was wearing one of that. vo sir...My scooty ran out of petrol so... she held her scooty....

The Man : Its Ok...Dont be afraid Ma'am ...My name is Karan....and I actua;;y bummped my Car....so I am also walking down these streets..You are safe Dont worry  he reassured 

 Monami felt a huge sigh of relief....

She started pushing her scooty and walking along with him...

Karan:  toh.. Madam you usually take this rote na...toh then Why are you this scared??

Monami stopped walking... How did you know???

Karan laughed Because I have seen you...I also use this same road...

Monami felt a little creepy yet fake smiled at his comment...and she started to wallk fast...

Karan:  Dont worry You will get a car phir lift maang le na...aapko itni fast chalne ki zarurat hi nahi padegi....

 Monami swallowed her gut ..... ab tak nahi ayi... she could not speak the next word...she felt light on the road....she turned and saw....a car was stopping by her...and she moved aside for the car to stop......she immediately thought she should see his face...She immediately turned back...and her brain stopped working...there was no one....she could not comprehend what it was..she clearly saw a human...he was there...Kaise...she felt a hand around her neck and she got jump scared and jerked off... and fell on near her scotty...

 Ma'am Aap teek ho..... THe Man asked....  Monami did not dare to look at him..she was constantly staring at the road...she slowly moved the pupil and saw his shoes due to the headlight...He Gently leaned in g=front of her..THank god for the headlights monami could see his face.... Darne ki zarurat nahi hai Ma'am... He consoled her...

Monami felt a relief ...she wanted to control her breathe..but what her mind realised just made her situation worse....He was wearing Formal Shirt and shirt...

 Dont Worry Mam I am a Human only .. he laughed..My name is Karan...

.SHe immmediately averted her gaze to his hands...It was the same apple customised watch.... she inched a little by dragging her butt...back...and the headlight of the car goes off...

****************************

 Hope you like it..

What do you think??Is karan the ghost Or both are ghosts??

Drop in your theories

I was so in dilemma to post this...as I was sceptical whether you ppl would read an OS as horror..

Please drop in your theories and comments 

Can I post more horror OS?? Do tell me