His Facade - SidSa

This is from where Sanju disbelieves Sid in the village but here kundan is not that bad...he is just of the mentality that Sanju should leave army and do household chores...Sid finds this out and informs her it's a wrong decision she is taking...the os is From there

Title suggested by : -Eternal_Flames

*************************************************

Meine tumse bola tha vo sahi nahi hai...vo kuch gadbad kar raha hai....lekin tume toh mera baath maani hi nahi thi ...kya bola tumne ...I am creating stories....you know what Sanju...mujhe jitni der tak ladna tha lad liye mere pyaar ke liye...ab bas .....yeh shaadi tabhi rukegi jab tum stand loge apne sapno ke liye..apni pyaar ke liye and khud ke liye... Sid said teary eyed...holding sanjana for one last time...and left her....he was about to leave her in her thoughts...just then he turned back and for one last time he said in a breaking voice ...mein itna gatiya nahi hoon sanju....just because i love and i want to walk with the rest of my life i would put down...kundan....aise admi nahi hoon...main.... He said

He left leaving her in her thoughts behind...and straight up took a cab to the academy....and rushed to his room...
He threw the bag on his bed and sat on it...and held his head and tears just rolled down his eyes....his heart was waiting in pain....faltu ka drama mat kar....what Sanju said was just lingering his mind .... He had enough of his life he thought..... whenever he wanted to held someone close...they always treated him like he was a doormat and left...and he remained lonely and dad...but when he saw sanju for once in his heart and mind he thought he could held someone close and trust her ...but the way she treated him at the village hurt he tried his best to hold back and fight for her till the last but his self esteem kicked in....and he though wanted help sanju he left the village...

He leaned back on his bed holding his head...as he had a headache ....with tears rolling down his eyes....

A lady in a saree.... Drama mat kar...chup chap reh a toh reh Varna papa ke saath chod kar chali jaungi.... She said as she loving teased him...stuffed his mouth...and  put him to sleep

He slept and woke up and farntically called her out....maa....maa...crying and rubbing with his little fingers.....and he searched for his mom....

Mr.Ganju bent near him and said tumari mom god ke pass chali gayi ab vo kabhi nahi aayegi...

Sid came out of his sleep shouting maaaa.....and was profusely sweating...and was having a hard time breathing....

This was his childhood memory....back when he was still a kid he thought if he would eat properly his mother would come back....to him cuddle him once again as she would always....but the Little kid in him always earned for her ...thinking if he might do this his mother would get back to him...

As days passed his father to became too busy with busy....orphaning him at such an young age... atleast he felt like that he had nobody ...

That's when he found a companion his best friend monami....his saviour his partner in crimes... A person where he could be him... without any boundaries or judgements....but as now monami is in love with karan.....he felt distanced to herself....yet at no point of time their friendship was affected....it was not like things used to be before for him....monami was still his bff still he didn't want to tell her about sanju ...he remembered how she never called at his visit to the village about his well being...he knows she cares...but he understood she was busy with her life ....and now Sanju also turning him down left him with noone....the thought that he was afraid of from childhood...that he might have noone by his side had become true....and it scarred him...