I need you!!!

She gently opened her eyes and saw the ceiling , she understood she survived. Why did she survive her heart winced in pain, why didn't she die?? Was all the pain she went through not enough?? Was she to suffer more?!?!? Her heart pained with each thought.

The sister who noticed this came near... You were in coma for past eight months, main apke husband ko inform karke aati hoon.. She left leaving monami super confused . she slowly took her arm held her head and tried to remember .. Whatever came to her mind made her only to scream her lungs out and cry, the flashes of the dreadful night, the pain the angst were just pouring down as tears...

she slowly moved her hands to her neck...her eyes widened as she felt the beads she couldn't lift her head and see it, but by the touch of it she knew it was aa Mangalsutra..she immediately took her hand to her foreline and brought it in front of her eyesight..and there it was as she expected it was the sindoor..

 But who?? Sister said I was here eight months but the sindoor was so fresh as if it was kept toaday KARAN ?!?!  Her heart thumped as her eyes welled .

Karan just then rushed into her room and immediately hugged her..while she was still contemplating and trying to understand whether he really married her?!?

After karan broke the hug monami slowly took her hand lifted the mangalsutra a litlle and looked at him for answers..

Karan nodded an yes...Why!!!! She screamed Karan tried to pacify her but she wasn't budging it  Kyun ??!! mujhe koi sympathy nahi chahiye!!I dont need you!!!!

 Karan gave her warm smil, she has gone through hell but still she was the strong monami he fell for he thought.  I Know but i need you...  Monami...  No!!! you dont need me No!!! especially jo kuch bhi hua!! uske baath!!

*************Flashback************

It was pouring down heavily, and the thunderstorm had caused the electricity shutdown in the city. The Streaks of lighting that struck were the only light the city could get. It was like as if the cloud had held it tears for so long and now was melting it's heart down, for what was happening at that night, and wanted  to accompany her in her pain, the thunder ecohed her screams of agony and her pain, The sky became darker and darker to soothe her and giving a chance to a hide herself in the dark for the moment, as she was lying there naked with her body bleeding and as if this pain was not enough she felt a thrust as the monster pushed his private part into hers., A tear rolled down her cheek, It was his Fifth time and he was the third in person to do it to her. At this point of time she was a mere corpse who breathed. She laid down there lifelessly as the monsters thrusted her and lusted over her body. It wasn't like she never protested but three hulky men were too much to handle for her, and they had finally beat her and had tied her hands to the cot and covered her mouth with a cloth and started to molest her . It was she didn't know How  long hours..They have been doing this to her taking turns, at first she moaned and moaned and protested, but as the monsters continued she gave up on the tries and her one last hope to live..the tears even dried out now. she had felt so much pain in the last few hours that now she felt nothing , nothing at all. 

Suddenly they heard someone barging and the monsters fled seeing someone coming inside leaving her back on the bed. She didnt even want to get up from the bed and cover herself again, what use of covering now when she had lost it all...She never felt that much disgusted with her own self in her life.. Her heart pained and the despair in her eyes was unimaginable...

The door opened with a thud. and there he was karan.. her disgust grew more as she saw here...He immediately wrapped her in a blanket and lifted her  and carried her out to the ambulance, while karan was doing so moanmi just stared at karan lifelessly into his eyes..and the tears rolled over her eyes. That was the last sight she saw her eyes blurred out and she fell unconsious in his arms . 

****************Present Day*****

Karan interupted her  haa after jo kuch bhi hua I need you in my life ..It doesnt matter to me !! Get this straight in your head !!  He said in a louder assuring tone and hugged her ...

It just doesnt matter to me The world may say some rubbish thoughts but for me you will be always a strong witted and confident girl !!! Its ok if you dont need me But I need you  he whispered in her ears crying.

********************************

Hope you guys liked it

Do drop in your thoughts