Bala & Chitra - A Love Story

Bala and chitra were at logger heads for along time now..

They stood at the opposite side of the room staring at each other and exchanging glances and making faces at each other .

Sid Sa came into the room giggling after their new found love and stopped seeing them at different ends of the room..

Sid and sanju saw each other and sanju raised her eyebrows questioning him..Sid immediately nodded a no signaling back to her he doe not know a thing..Sanju and sid noded at each and walked cris cross and reached chitra and bala respectively..

Sid gently gave a blow on the back of his head.. Kya hai?? Kya hua??

 Sanju too asked chitra by raising her eyebrows.. Kuch nahi... chitra said...and turned her face to the other side so that she could not face Bala's face not even while turning..

Sanju clearly got irritated , sid sensed her situation and signaled her to calm down.

Sanju let down a sigh and looked at these two kids..yes they were actually.. Though in the event of training she was strict with them she definitely knew in  her heart that these two are kids who wanted fine tuning..

Sid :  Batha do..varan sanjana madam tum logon par badkegi!!!

 Sanju gave a death stare to sid , sid saw it and gulped in his saliva, He knew he had dug his own grave there..

Sid adjusted himself and in a lower concerned voice  Batade na?!!?

 Sanju yelled losing her last thread of patience,  ab hume bateyega bhi koi !!! ki ho kya raha hai..

Bala and chitra were leaning on the wall hearing her words the stood in attention..

As for as sid was concerned sid did love her dearly her dassoo commando roop always terrified him, like this time he was leaning by keeping his  hand on bala''s shoulder hearing her he lost her balance..

 Tumhare pyaar mein toh gira pada hoon..aur kitna girna padega mujhe sid murmured finding his balance to stand..

Sanju stared at bala..

Bala: Madamji aise na dekho...Sab iski galti hai??

 Chitra came up like child whose toy had just been grabbed.. Meri galti...??!??! Meri??! Galthi tera hai samja... #You

Sanju's one death glare stopped her from nearing him otherwise they would have started hitting each other.. 

Bala started  hashtag Tu!!! he shouted and came two steps forward and sanju turned and glared him and he took his step backwards..

Ab bathoge bhi!!! Sid and sanju asked them simultaneously..

Literally they felt like parents handling teenagers at this point now.

Bala bit his lips... sab iski vajah se hua madamji...aaj last day haina humare trainning ka !!???

 Sid playfully  Kyun tujhe aur inn strict logo ke saath aur training lena tuje lena hai to le... sid saw sanju fuming in anger and realised what he said and stopped  matlab sanju madam ke alava sab strict hi hai..haina??? Sid gulped he now knew for sure he just had to lay down on the grave that he had dug .

Before sanju could react...Bala continued  Vo nahi hai bhaiji ...This is the last day right, aur yeh aaj aakar keh rahi hai that she loves me!!!

 Sid giggled  What!!!! he asked all suprised.. Sid looked at chitra...happily It was like two best friends in the group geeting well together who wouldn't want that...