Lmao

So I went to my cousins house to celebrate Easter. While some of my cousins were getting wet I was in the jumper by myself. Then my aunt's madrina came. She brought her daughter and her grandson. She didn't bring her grandson's mom.

I stayed watching him while everyone else was doing something else. After a while the daughter came in the jumper and so did two of my cousins.

I sat there eating chips cuz I was hungry and why not. So my cousins were playing with the baby. They were like

"Wanna fight"

"No"was what he said.

After a while one of my cousins were bothering him so he hurt her. He put his stomach on her face. He was beating her and I was there lmao.

I was laughing because he was 3 and she's 8.

A 3 year old beat a 8 year old.

Then my other cousin decided to bother the baby.

The same thing happened except the baby kept hitting him.

Me and the girl sat there laughing our asses off.

We laughed cuz the 3 year old kept hitting the 12 year old. The baby got my cousin mad. My. Cousin hit the baby and the baby told the daughter to hit my cousin and he hit him too.

Then my cousin told him to hit me.

The baby came to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

My cousin wanted a hug and kiss and the baby told him no at first.

The baby ended up hugging and kissing all of us. Then he went to my cousin and when he tried kissing him he said

"Nu uh boo I'm not ready for that."

He ended up getting hugged and kissed as well.

The whole thing happened in the jumper. The whole time I was eating as well. I had to get another bag of chips once cuz the baby grabbed my bag of chips put his face in the bag. He said he didn't spit in the bag after I asked him but I couldn't trust him. So yea we all were in the jumper having fun until I had to go home.

When I told the baby bye he started to cry though. I got sad but I couldn't stay and he cried and asked me to not leave. 😢 I felt so bad leaving.