The maze runner and the weekend

So the other day I finished reading the book maze runner.

I loved the book.

The day after I finished reading it I watched the movie.

I did not care for the movie.

I love books more than movies and I will always prefer to read the books than watch the movie.

I will watch the movie after the book only to compare them.

I know the movies will never be as good as the books yet I still watch the movies.

Anyway the book made me cry.

My second favorite character died.

He was so close and then they killed him T~T

My favorite character is Minho

Who's your favorite character? How do you feel about the book and movie?

Also something hilarious happened at my cousin's house Saturday. Me and one of my cousins were outside with the dogs.

The girl dog had gotten pregnant and I wanted to see her. While we were playing with the dog a dragonfly came and annoyed the crap outa my cousin.

He grabbed the hose and kept spraying the dragon. Each time the dragon fly would go to the neighbor's house and come back to annoy my cousin some more. My cousin kept yelling at the dragonfly and wetting it.

When the dragonfly finally left 10 minutes later my cousin shouted "Finally! Don't mess with me!"

Cheesy joke:

What did one doughnut say to the other? You doughnut even know me.

Credit for that joke goes to my cousin mentioned in the chapter I'm mad and sad he's also the one that was in the dragonfly story. We were in a blackout and decided to tell cheesy jokes and he said that one.