Today

So today I took a PSAT at school. The math for that was super hard for me.

After the PSAT my best friend gave me a surprise visit MysteriousWriter224

When she showed up at my house I was getting ready for the dapper day expo

We were dressed up and had fun there. We even got matching dresses. We don't wear dresses so that should tell you how much we liked them. It was mainly because they were vintage dresses.

Sorry Usagi-chan I have my homecoming dress now.

We had so much fun at the convention and we ate at sonic afterwards.

When we got back to my house we decided to make a stupid video about one of her ships.

She actually ships me with her brother *shivers* that's what the stupid video is about.

No MysteriousWriter224 you shall not ship it no more.

That's the weirdest ship ever I don't approve.

She ships it because her brother and I have a lot in common.

He likes Pepsi I like Pepsi, he likes Ruffles I like Ruffles, his third favorite anime is Tokyo Ghoul my third favorite anime is Tokyo Ghoul, he likes cheesy jokes I like cheesy jokes.

We have things in common but don't ship it!!!!!

Besides the argument of her shipping me with her brother we had a lot of fun.

Cheesy Joke:

What did one bottle of water say to the other? "Water you doing?"