Today

So today in my play production class I tried out to be Juliet in the school play. The teacher ended up giving the role to some other girl.

This made me sad because I really wanted to be Juliet.

Then I tried out for Cleopatra and 3 other girls did as well.

That pissed me off a lot!!!!

Not because they were trying out for it but because they either didn't know what that play was about or they didn't even want that part and their friends told them to do it.

Then I had softball right after.

I thought okay I'll just practice the whole time with one of friends.

Then this other girl I HATE  let's call her Amanda asked to practice with us cuz her partner wasn't here.

Now I really don't like Amanda no one does.

So when she started practicing with my friend and I,  I took out some of my feelings on her.

So when I threw the ball to her I made her run for it or I threw it really hard so it hurt when she caught.

Now normally I'm not that much of a bitch to her but she was the thing I could take out some of my anger on for a while.

At first I really didn't mean to but then I just kept going with it.

So when all the other students went into the locker room I told the teacher I couldn't stay for practice.

I didn't tell him why I couldn't. I just needed to go before I actually hurt Amanda. So that's how my day was. Feel free to leave a comment about one of your bad days.

Cheesy joke:

Why did the can crusher quit his job? Because it was soda pressing.