Chapter 7

Song: Cheating is a crime by Takayan

Also another warning ig there's like light smut in this nothing too extreme though but still

Third Person POV

  "Want me to help you with that?"

  Venti, visibly embarrassed, hid his face in Xiao's shoulder and slowly nodded.

  Xiao pet his head a little and this made him snuggle into the crook of his neck.

  "Mmm, but... I don't want to be the only one to feel good..."

  "Don't worry, I'll feel good, too..."

  I know it's too early to put it in, but it's not too early to just help each other out... Right? I mean, I'm sure friends relieve each other all the time when they watch porn together. But then again, we aren't getting off to porn... We're getting off to each other...

  Xiao decided to push all these thoughts to the back of his head and concentrate on what was in front of him.

  He kept Venti on his lap, but he repositioned him so that it would be easier on the both of them.

  "Ven... Can I take off your pants...?"

  Venti felt moved by the fact that Xiao asked for consent, and once again nodded.

  "Y-yeah... Hurry..."

  Xiao took off Venti's pants, then proceeded to take off his own.

  Both boys were now only in their shirt and underwear, and the sight turned both of them on even more.

  They'd barely even started, but both their breaths became uneven, and their bodies were burning up.

  Xiao then took out both their members and held them in his hand.

  Once he saw that Venti was getting more comfortable, he started moving his hand up and down, repeating this process multiple times.

  "AH-"

  Both Xiao and Venti looked at each other with wide eyes, not expecting such a loud noise to come from Venti's mouth.

  Venti once again started tearing up from embarrassment, which Xiao noticed.

  "Ven... If it, haah, helps, y-you can bite me here..."

  Xiao then revealed the area between his neck and shoulder, and Venti, not wanting to make any louder noises, immediately bit into his skin.

  "Mmh-"

  Xiao slightly winced at the pain, but it felt nice at the same time, so he didn't mind it whatsoever.

  He started moving his hand again, and although Venti was now biting into his skin, Xiao could still hear muffled moans coming from the older boy, and he thought them to be adorable.

  "X-Xiao... Something's gonna- ah- something's gonna come out...!"

  "Mhm... Let it all out~"

  "B-but- AHH~"

  And with that, both boys came.

  Venti wrapped both arms around Xiao's neck and collapsed right on top of him.

  "Um... Ven?"

  Xiao could tell Venti had passed out and decided to clean him up.

  Not wanting to invade his privacy, Xiao changed Venti with his eyes closed which proved to be a challenge, but he managed.

  Xiao himself had nothing to change into, so he decided to go rinse the substance from his shirt in the washroom.

Venti's POV

  "Ngh..."

  I woke up on my bed like usual, but something seemed off.

  My room had a strange smell to it, and I could tell my clothes had been changed, since the shirt I was wearing was on backwards.

  Then everything came flooding back to me.

  I could feel my face burning up, and I stuffed my face into a pillow so I could quietly scream.

  "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-"

  Once I felt I got everything out, I opened the window and went to go check on Xiao.

  I checked in both the kitchen and living room but he wasn't there, and then I heard a noise coming from the upstairs washroom.

  I knocked on the bathroom door and opened it.

  "Xiao-"

  "Hmm?"

  Holy fuck that's hot-

  Xiao had his shirt off and it seemed he was trying to dry it off.

  "Ven? Did you catch a cold? You're burning up..."

  He placed his hand on my forehead, which gave me a better view of his deliciou- I mean, rather impressive abs.

  That's when something caught my eye.

  There was a huge bruise on the side of his stomach, and it seemed pretty serious.

  I could already tell something happened to Xiao from the marks on his face, but this was on a whole other level.

  "Xiao..."

  Xiao then noticed what I was looking at and quickly hid it.

  "Haha... Gym class can be rough sometimes, am I right?"

  I know I can't force him to tell me what really happened, but I don't want Xiao to carry this burden himself.

  I sighed and gently hugged Xiao.

  "I know it's probably something you don't want to talk about, but... If you ever wanna talk about it, I'll always be available for you."

  Xiao then tightly hugged my waist.

  "Thank you, Ven..."

  I softly ran my hand through Xiao's hair, and this seemed to relax him a little.

  He then leaned forward and kissed my forehead, which made me burn up again.

  I guess Xiao finally realized why I'm always burning up, as he started teasing me.

  "What? Does it embarrass you when I kiss you?"

  He then planted his lips on my neck and started sucking in multiple different spots, which strangely felt good.

  "Mhh... Xiao... What are you doing...?"

  "I'm giving you hickeys. They should go away in a while."

  "H-huh? But... Won't my classmates see this?"

  "Let them see. If they ask where they're from, say we had lots of fun~"

  Uwahh, that's so embarrassing...

  "Not that I mind, but... why are you fine with me telling them that you did this to me?"

  "Hmm? Obviously so that they know to stay away from what's taken~"

  "What's taken? What do you mean...?"

  I didn't really understand the meaning of what he said, but it probably wasn't important anyways.

  "Don't worry about it. Anyways, it's already 1:27, so... We should eat lunch."

  "Oh, you're right. I have matsutake meat rolls in the fridge if you want some!"

  "Haha, sounds good." 

---

(994 words)