Stanky legg by GS boyz

I prepare myself before going to the park. I decide to wear a beige, dark blue and white flannel jacket with a white tee shirt and light blue jeans with white nike and sunglasses of course. I put my hair in a messy down bun and I go to the park, I decide to go by foot since it's not that far.

 I put my hair in a messy down bun and I go to the park, I decide to go by foot since it's not that far

( Just imagine it's with white nike )

I arrive to the park and Scarlett is already here sitting on a bench. "Hi" I say sitting next to her.

"Hey how are you"

"Good thank and you "

"Pretty good"

Rose run to us " Y/n" she yell "You came"

"Of course I promise" I say sitting her on my laps.

"So Y/n I want to ask you- where are you from I remark your accent " Scarlett ask

"Ho well I'm from France"

"It's because of it that you speak weird" Rose say taking part in our chat. "Yes it's for that" I say while laughing.

"That's so cool can you say something ? please "

"Ok- " I think to what I will say " Ok, so je suis très contente d'être ici avec vous "

"What does that mean ? "

"It's mean that I am really happy to be here with you"

"Me too, you want to play with me ? "

"Yes of course"

Me and Rose play for 2 hours with pause of course so Scarlett doesn't feel alone.

"Mommy I'm hungry" Rose say to her

"We can eat McDonald ?" I say and the two of them look at me " I f it's ok with Scarlett of course" "Please mommy can we ?" Rose say to her mom with puppy eyes "How can I say no" "YESSSS !! " Rose and I do our little dance that we create just before.

We go to McDonald eat and laugh and it was already 5pm so we have to go home because Rose has to go at her dad's at 6pm.

Flash new

Flash new

Scarlett Johansson and her daughter Rose Johasson have been see at the park and then leaving McDonald with a mystery girl. Rose seem really close to her after seeing her sitting on the laps of the mystery woman and playing with her all the time

Who is this mystery girl ? Where is she from ?

Does Scarlett is cheating on her husband Colin Josh ?

attached a photo of this mystery woman with Scarlett and her daughter

That night I was sitting in my couch listening stanky legg by GS boyz . My phone don't stop buzzing, all my old friends that I do not see for years texted me to know how I am doing *Weird * I think to myself I see that my friend Callie from art school as text me.

Callie

Hey Y/n have you see the article ?

Y/n

Which article ?

Callie

I will send you the link

article

I read the article and Wati by night by Sexion d'assault was playing trought my speaker. As soon as I see this I thanks Callie for letting my know and call Scarlett.

"Hey Y/n I suppose you have see the article"

"Yes I did"

"Listen Y/n I'm sorry I really did not want it I understand if you don't want to hang out with us anymore"

"Is that what you want ?"

"No of course no but if you want it then-"

I cut her off " Listen Scarlett I don't care about that really I know the consequence if I come it's just I am sorry about the cheating things"

"It's ok I speak with Colin for it there is no problem"

"Cool- and Scarlett I will see you soon "

"Yes see ya"

I hang up and go to sleep. I did not even bother to return the text of people because now I just know why they did it and thanks to that I see the one who are true friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizzie next chapter !!

I decide to put an nationality for Y/n so I will put french song sometimes tell me what you think !

I 'm french so.... And if you want to know some words in french ask me I will be happy to share my language with you.

Where are you from ?