E.T. by Katy Perry ft. Kanye West

One week pass since my date with Lizzie we text each other like everyday and every time.

I saw Rose and Scarlett this morning at the coffee shop and I of course tell Scarlett everything about the date after it last week so she know everything that happen and she doesn't believe that I only kiss her on the cheek and even if I told her every time that there were anything more she does not believe me.

I am now on class and I have English I love the subject beside I would not be in LA but this lesson is very boring. buzz

Lizzie

Hi my friend from the marvel cast organized a party

I was wondering if you want to come ?

I would love to

When ?

Tonight I can come and take you at 8 does that work ?

Yes !!

Alright so we have another date no? She will present me to her friends ? Marvel cast so Scarlett will be there ok it'll be fun.

The class finish and I go take a shower before getting dress I put some music on my speaker and take with me on the bathroom because I always wash myself with music. I always have some music playing on the back ground at home.

I go out of the shower and find something nice to wear I decided to go with a white jacket match with a white trousers with a black lace shirt with like always my mother necklace.

( very bad at description but like this)

(your mother necklace)

Lizzie text me that she was here so I grab my keys and go out.

"Wow you look ho- beautiful"

"Thanks" I say kissing her cheek. She open the door for me and she begin to drive music on the background.

"So where are we going ?"

"Oh yeah it's at Chris's house there is Scarlett, Marc, Chris H, Tom Holland, Jeremy, RDJ, Sebastien and Anthony"

"Ok at least I know Scarlett"

We drive while singing together. She pull out at Chris and open the door for me I could be use to this.

She rings at the door and I am very nervous and start to play with my hands, I think Lizzie see it because she take my hand and say that it's ok.

Chris open the door.

"Hey Liz" He greet and hugs her

"Hi I'm Chris nice to meet you" He say and hugs me too before I could answer

"I'm Y/n"

"I know" he say to me and turn to Lizzie "Liz if you don't want her tell me"

"She is NOT for you Christopher" She say laughing but serious at the same time.

"Y/n !!" Scarlett say and hugs me

"Hi Scar" I say hugging her back

"You look hot !"

"Thanks" I say laughing

I say hi to everyone and they ask me where I am from because they absolutely remark my accent.

Everyone is very nice and now we are sitting in the living room getting to know each other. They ask me about school and they were surprised that I am just 22.

"Ok how about truth dare or shot ?" Robert ask

"I am in" Chris E say and everyone answer with a me too

"Y/n ? " Chris ask

"Yeah why not "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short one too but it's late here and I have match tomorrow sooooo

Anyways I may be posting one Monday cause I finish school early

What do you think will happened ??

Any Ideas ?