I melt with you by Modern English

We arrive at the beach and again Lizzie open the door for me

"Such a gentlewoman"

"Anything for you my lady" Again I blush argggg !

I take her hand and we walk on the sand. We take off our shoes and walk a little at the water's edge .

"Are you working" Lizzie ask breaking the silence

"What ?" I ask confused

"I mean you are a student you need money to pay it I was wondering if you have a job after school or on the week-end I don't know"

"Well no I don't I mean my parents have money on savings for my studies so I don't need to"

"Ok that's useful"

"Yeah I can draw and do whatever I want and if my parents aren't helping me I will work to pay my college instead"

We continue to speak and know each other more and we sat on the sand Lizzie rest her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her and we watch the sunset.

Unfortunately we have to go home so Lizzie take me home she come with me in front of me apartment .

"Thanks I spend a really good evening with you"

"Me too, maybe we can see each other another time"

"Are you proposing another date Olsen" I say playfuly

"Yeah ! So.. What do you think ?

"I would love to" I say with a smile and she seem to release a breath that I didn't see she was holding.*

She hit my arm ( not to bad of course) "You scare the shit out of me I was thinking you would say no"

"I  can't say no to you" I say with a smile and Stare at her eyes and she does the same.

"I have to go, text me went you are home" I say kissing her cheek goodbye and go in my apartment after she answer with a small ok.

_________________________________________________________________________

Very short chapter but next is already start so it will be out today or tomorrow !!!