Peaches by Justin Bieber

Y/n POV:

Lizzie text me that she will come take me at 7. It has been around an hour now and I finally choose my outfit I decide to go with a white top, black trousers with a large black belt and a black jacket with rings and like always my mother necklace I never take it off .

(like this)

(like this)

Lizzie

I am outside

Coming !!!

I exit my apartment and find Lizzie in frond of her car. She was waering a black dress with a jacket, she is stunning and god she is hot  *ok Y/n respire * I walk over Lizzie and she hug me so of course I hug her back. We let go off each other and Lizzie open the door for me.

"My lady" she says opening the door and can't help but blush and let out a small thank you.

Lizzie enter the car and begin to drive.

"You want some music ?" She ask

"Always" she answer with a small ok and connect her phone to the car and peaches by Justin Bieber start. We sing together and continue until we arrive at destination.

"Wait here" Lizzie say and exit the car and make her way to MY door so cute she open it for me.

"My lady"

"Thank you" I say blushing again if she doesn't stop I will finish red like a tomato. I take her hand and we make our way to the restaurant.

"Hi I book us a table under Olsen" She say to the waiter

"Of course follow me" We follow him and he lead us to an other part of the restaurant on the roof we sat at our table, he give us the menu and leave to let us choose

"It's beautiful" I say looking at the view

"It is" she say looking at me

I turn me head looking at her now "What " I say laughing

"Nothing you're just beautiful"

"You look not to bad yourself Olsen" I say making her laugh

Not to long after the waiter come and take our order. And then after our food arrive.

"It's delicious " I say taking a bite.

"Yes it is"

"So Y/n tell me more about yourself"

"Alright so like you know I am a french 22 years old's girl. Humm.. I don't have any sibling and my parents are dead so now I live here in LA and I am an art student but you know it and I am single AT the moment "

"At the moment ?" she repeat laughing

"Yeah you don't know what life reserve, anyway, your turn Olsen"