Shivers by Ed Sheeran

Previously:

"Everybody here who have been arrest drink a shot" Lizzie says and Jeremy, Robert, Mackie and me drink and everybody look at me.

"Y/L/N you have to explain us" Robert says

"You don't have to Y/n" Scarlett whisper upset for me

"No it's ok I will do it "

Scarlett sit off my lap to go on the couch opposite at mine.

"Ok so only Scar know, so I was 9, and in reality I grow up in an orphanage and at 9 I escape because they did thing that nobody want to deal with so I escape and I live in abandoned building for maybe 2months. So the part with the cops come I got arrest because I got caught stealing food. And there the chef of the police, my dad decide with my mom to adopt me.

"Oh shit, I am sorry I didn't want to intrude." Robert apologize

"No, it's ok if I didn't want I wouldn't have told you." I say

"That suck Y/n I am sorry" Chris say and everybody agree. Lizzie stand up and come.

"I am sorry" She say and give me a hug which I return of course.

We take a pose and refill our drink and Chris, Mackie and Seb were a little drunk. We were sitting like at first Scar, Jeremy and Lizzie in the couch opposite at mine, Seb and Tom and the other on armchairs.

"Lizzie, I dare you to- to kiss someone h- here " Chris say, his drunk ass will cause problems one time.

Lizzie stand up and I have hope that she will come and kiss me but she didn't...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry can't do more today but I just want to put you here