Chapter 1

"Enziguri, in to the corner, baseball slide and hesitation dropkick, alright?" Chris nodded at his tag team partner. "Alright, were good, we are gonna be good." Alex smiled. He always tried to make the best in a situation. The were scheduled to lose against Beer Money, again.

"How long do we have?" Chris asked,while stretching his arms. "We're on after the Knockouts." Chris rolled his eyes, mid-card. Again.

They walked over to the face ramp, joining the small group of people surrounding a flat screen monitor, which showed the match unfolding in the ring. In short, Kong was beating the shit out of everyone, again.

Alex struck up a convocation with Jay, as they were supposed to go into a feud with 'Lethal Consequences' in a few weeks.

Chris sighed, looking up at the monitor. Kong threw Angelina across the ring by her hair. "Shit!" He turned around to see where the voice came from.

His eyes widened a little bit. It was a petite girl, one he hasn't seen around Impact before. Light hair, dark eyes, she reminded him of Angelina. She was watching the match with concern.

"She's a beast, huh?" Chris smiled down to her. She turned to look at him hostility, before her eyes softened, seeing the small smile on his face, and those sweet blue eyes she couldn't possibly tell him to screw off. "Yeah... Glad I'm not in there."

Chris smiled, nodding "Haven't seen you around here before." He said, eyes going back to the monitor to see Velvet getting thrown over the top rope. She hesitated for a moment, I mean, she didn't know this guy, she didn't need to tell him shit. "I work... Worked at ROH"

He stuck out his hand, smiling "I'm Chris, Chris Sabin." She smiled, her dimples showing in the middle of her cheeks. He almost felt weak in the knees. She slid her hand into his, shaking it lightly. "Ava, Ava Will..."

She was cut short, because the Guns theme began to blare around the arena, signalling that he needed to head to the ring. "Duty calls." he sighed before dropping her hand.

He turned to nod at his bestfriend and in ring partner, following towards the curtain. Before he could reach out to pull the fabric back to step into the crowd, a hand pushed onto his chest, and backed him onto the wall. He looked at the woman with an eyebrow cocked, he had never had any problems with her before.

"Sabin-"
"Yes Angelina?"
"Stay the fuck away from my sister."