Chapter 16

"Sabintrooooon."
"Oh Sabintroooooon."
"Why the hell isn't he up?"

Alex Shelley walked down the dark hallway, going to open the bedroom door with Creed and Lethal in tow. "Probably tired after the date last night, eh?" Lethal giggled, elbowing his tag team partner in the side. Creed rolled his eyes at the older man.

"Yo Sabin, wake- Oh-"
The three men froze, looking at the pair curled up in bed in front of them. Lethal began to chuckle, searching around in his pockets. "Oh god, Ange is gonna love this." Alex sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Alex looked up toward his gym buddies, Creed holding in a laugh- Lethal holding up a phone. "Yeah, what are you doing?" He asked quietly.

Lethal smirked, "I'm getting revenge for Sabin actually kicking me in the nuts that week on impact." "Man, sending the picture to Ange is a bit harsh man." Creed whispered, shaking his head as Lethal took the picture.

Creed narrowed his eyes at his friends, "I'm not that much of a dick man. I'm not gonna send it to Ange... Just Jamie, Maddison, Taylor, Jess, Trace and Christy..." Creed shook his head, "This is grounds for a beating."

Lethal smiled proudly, sliding the phone shut before putting it back in his pocket. "That's what you get for kickin' Black Machismo in the nuts." Alex laughed as Jay put his voice on. He shook his head, "I Cannot wait to watch Chris beat the shit out of you."