Chapter 2

"What?"
"Nothing."

"No, seriously. What?"
"Nothing, Jesus!"

Angelina stood up from the bar stool that was near the kitchen counter. She has been staring at her sister for the past half hour. She grabbed a piece of carrot from the chopping board near Ava, and popped it in her mouth.

Ava continued chopping, making dinner for her sister and her sister's bestfriend her first night there. What a guest. Ava could feel them gaze on her, she felt like it was burning a hole through her NYC shirt. She dropped the knife on the chopping board and turned around "Okay, seriously you hussy, what?"

Angelina shrugged slowly, dragging her feet across the floor as she walked to the fridge. "Ohhhhh, nothinnnnggggg." She sing-songed. Ava rolled her eyes, groaning.

"I saw you talk to Sabin." Angelina blurted. Ava cocked an eyebrow, "Aaaannnnddd?"

Angelina shrugged "nothing, I just thought you should know about his... preference." Ava finally turned to look at her sister, who's leaning against the fridge with a small smile on her face.

Ava grabbed a beer from her sisters slender hands, ignoring her smirk. "Oh yeah?" Ange nodded, crossing her arms. Ava took a sip from her beer.

"You know? Him n Shelley?"
"What about them?"

""They're... You know..?" Angelina held up her hand, limp at the wrist. It took a moment for her sister to catch on "Holy shit, Angel, they're not gay!" Ange held her hands up in defence. "Gay, Bi, whatever!" Ava laughed at her sisters ignorance, wishing she was in a nice hotel somewhere, anywhere. "Okay whatever you say, I'm just saying, he's no good for you."

"He seemed sweet to me."
"You know-" Velvet emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her head and in a pair of sweats. "Him and Taylor dated for like a day or something, and then he dumped her ass."

"See." Ange said, pointing her twin sister in the collarbone. "B-A-D News!" "Maybe, maybe not." Ava smiled. Angelina laughed at her sister.

Ava shrugged, "Anyhow, I think he's cute." She said with a little smile, one her sister hasn't seen before. "Don't." Angelina warned.

"Apparently Taylor's still totally into him or something, like, puppy-dog weirdo stalker or some shit." Velvet said, opening one of those brightly colored vodka pops that come in a glass bottle. "There ya have it, sis. The women's champions man."

Ava smirked, "I suppose I should stay away, huh?" Ange cocked a brow. "I mean, I wouldn't want to be stepping on anyone's toes now, would I?"