Chapter 18

"Heeeeey, cutie."
Ava grinned as she turned around, instantly swept up into the arms of Chris friggin' Sabin.

"How's your day going?"
"How could it not be going great when I get to see your hot ass so often?" The pair giggled, kissing each other quickly.

"Okay, seriously, that's fucking disgusting."
Chris placed Ava back on her feet, frowning in Jess-ODB-Kresa spoke with complete sincerity as Traci and Val giggled.

The couple hung their heads like kids told to stay out of the cookie jar. "Well. I came to ask you something-" Chris smiled, changing the subject. Ava smiled at him as he picked up her hand. "Ya know, Alex and I are going to Cali for comicon... I want you to come with..." Ava grinned, "Of course I will babe!" He grinned, kissing her quickly. "I'm so glad you said yes!" He squeezed her hand, cheeks rosy red and grin wide. "I've gotta go talk to Lex but I'll see you later right?" She nodded, pecking him one last time. Chris seemed to glide down the hall, and around the corner.

"Ava loves Chri-issss!" Traci and Val sing-songed in time. Ava rolled her eyes as she turned around. "Shut uuuuuup." She whined. Traci laughed, pointing in her face. "You're not denying it."

"Oh my god Traci, it's been a month- month and a week."
"But who's counting?" Jess snorted, before receiving a smack to the arm.
"Hey, owwww!"

"You know, you two are getting pretty serious for a girl who screamed 'I'll never need another man agaiiiin!' off the roof of the hard rock hotel." Val smirked. Ava sighed, after the wedding incident the girls did everything they could to get her out of bed- As it turned out, all she needed was a tub of mint-chocolate chip and a bottle of grey-goose vodka.

"Yeah, first it's traveling together... Then moving in and then BOOM!-" Jess remarked, getting cut off by Brody's hand over her mouth. "Don't go where I think your going, Kressa." She spoke with a sincere seriousness. "What? I was gonna say knocked up?"

Traci put a hand on Ava's shoulder. "Babe... Have you told him about Phil-" "No. Not yet. But soon." Traci gave Ava that motherly look she had gotten so good at. "I promise Traci." She nodded.

Val slung an arm over Ava's shoulders, "We better get you ready for this trip little miss." She grinned. "Ready? How do I need to get ready?" Val looked at Ava as if she were insane. "Shopping. Duh."