//Visit II //

Despite the shock that he felt , Sasuke’s heart felt confused . The memories of the past that he was trying to forget came rushing to him.He wasn’t expecting such coincidence,as this.

“Wha--,Why are you here?” the newcomer said blushing as he pointed Sasuke.

Naruto was planning to avoid him that's why he decided to go home instead of staying in his boarding house.And now he's here?

“So is this--,your son aunt Kushina?” Itachi spoke and the red haired lady nodded as he went near him.

“Your from our school right?,that cafeteria guy”

Naruto felt really nervous this time.For he recognized this guy who was somewhat inspecting him.

“Damn,I never knew...you’ve  really grown so well ,it’s me, you used to call me big brother in the past “ Itachi said messing his hair.

Naruto tried to recall this face that seemed familiar to him.

“Tachi?,is it really you Tachi?” Naruto’s face lightened up suddenly hugging him.

“As always ,you forget the I” Itachi laughed as he hugged Naruto.

“Don’t just casually hug him” Sasuke said as he removed Naruto’s hands on his brother.He seemed angry.

“How cute,so Sasuke has his brother complex too,.but nevermind,the three of you look good together eventhough there are some changes” Kushina blurted out for she was so happy seeing her son,and  Mikoto’s sons interact.

“I agree.the three of them look good together eventhough there are some changes” Mikoto laughed together with Kushina.

“By the way,I'm your aunt Kushina,and my husband here is Minato,and of course my son Naruto" Kushina introduced and Sasuke's mom ,Mikoto also gave an introduction.By the looks of it,their families must be close.

Naruto felt happy and flustered at the same time seeing Sasuke but the latter seemed as if he was not happy to see him.With that treatment,he felt pain somewhere in his heart.

"Yeah, you guys hungry?Why don’t we eat something” Naruto’s dad said and the rest of them agreed.

While eating,all of them were enjoying themselves ,talking about different things,except for Sasuke who was just silently eating his food while listening to them and Naruto who was facing him in the other side of the table who is also silently observing the former who was acting strange."Why is he acting like that anyway?" Naruto wondered.

“Hey son are you alright,you’re so silent” Naruto’s father asked him.

“He’s just shy ‘cause Sasuke is here” Kushina giggled.

Naruto blushed as he heard those words from his mom as he looked at Sasuke who seemed glaring at him.

“Yup, I remember we used to pair our son’s for marriage back then” Mikoto added.

Those words seemed to capture Sasuke’s attention which Naruto didn’t fail to notice.

“So Sasuke is acting weird because the two of us were set in marriage back then?So why is he angry?,isn’t he supposed to be happy for our parents approves our relationship”

Naruto unconsciously drink the glass of water beside him in one go.How come such thoughts enter his mind?

After eating their parents gathered to talk near the balcony while  Itachi dragged Naruto and Sasuke to play table tennis with him for he didn’t want to join adult talks.

Naruto was happy to see Itachi again “As usual he acts as if he owns the house” he thought as he watched Itachi assemble the table while he and Sasuke were looking for the rackets.

.”He never changed” Naruto murmured while smiling to himself as he was sorting the things in the box.

“Idiots don’t change” Sasuke said as if he was pissed as he shove a racket to Naruto.

“Hey,it’s done,let’s play” Itachi said in excitement.

Itachi ordered the two of them to join forces against him and so they were forced to become a team.

The game started and even though there’s that uneasy atmosphere between them,they were playing perfectly fine if that’s how you look at it but in Naruto’s case ,it’s not.When their shoulder’s bump,Naruto was electrified by those little sensations running through his body.As he saw the sweat running through Sasuke’s neck,he has became unbearably sexy in his eyes.And he was continuously scolding himself for his fantasies about this guy.

“Will you please pay attention?!” Sasuke said as he grabbed Naruto’s shirt.

“Hey Sas,calm down,it’s just a game” Itachi removed his brother’s grip on Naruto.

Sasuke tried to calm himself as he looked at Naruto then to Itachi.

“Fine,You win!” He said as he shove his racket to Itachi and leave the two of them.

Naruto heard Itachi sigh and apologized for his brother’s attitude,saying that he always acts like that if he was close to defeat.

Naruto immediately followed Sasuke .He felt sorry for it was his fault for not being focused in the game,that’s why they lost.

He tried to look for Sasuke but he didn’t find him.He was panting as he leaned his hand in the wall when

“I Promise” 

Those words echoed at the back of his mind as he saw Sasuke standing in the garden.

His heart was thumping as he was walking towards his direction.

”Hey,Sasuke I..”

The breeze of the wind was blowing.The birds were chirping.The sounds produced by the rustling of leaves and flowers reminded him of a vague memory as Sasuke turned to face him holding a flower on his right hand.

For an instant there,he thought he saw a young Sasuke smiling at him.

“You’re gonna dig holes into my face,if you keep staring at me like that ” Sasuke said which brought Naruto back into reality.

“I..I’m sorry” He apologized.

Sasuke oddly laughed “This brings back memories” he said as he showed the Arbutus flower to him.

“What do you mean ?”

Sasuke slowly approached him and placed the flower on his left ear.

“Seeing you again,as well as loving you again,is it just a coincidence or are we really meant for each other?” he said,sadness reflected on his eyes

And as he kissed Naruto’s forehead he said “Will you give me time to sort out my feelings again?” then left.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A.N.

Hi guys its been a while,ah my back hurts..LOL,please bear with me for a while.This Chapter is a bit lonely right? (sigh)..I'm editting some pages.This book is almost done.And I'm thankful to all the readers..

Thanks for reading.

Next Chapter is Rivals,look forward to it..