//The K.N.I.G.H.T.S//

Sasuke the Prince was glaring at him “You!”.He sounded so angry as he wiped the soup on his face.

“Yes?”, Naruto replied nervously. “You Idiot!” he scolded himself,at the back of his mind for that reply of his made the Prince more annoyed.He could have just apologized for what he did.

His heart almost stopped when he saw the Prince quickly approached him with a clenched fist about to land his face which is stopped by a pair of hands.

“A Prince wouldn’t bully a weak right?” that handsome guy lectured Sasuke then winked at Naruto.

“Are you alright young man?” he asked which made Naruto speechless for he has this authoritative aura with him.

“But this idiot did it first, can’t you see the state I’m in Kiba?”Sasuke angrily grabbed the guy’s collar but the latter just laughed at him.

“If you have the energy to start another commotion,I guess you’re fine then”

A long haired guy appeared and remove Sasuke’s hands on Kiba’s collar.

“Hey Sas are you alright?,What happened?” A timid yet beautiful girl dashed towards Sasuke.

“My,my, what a troublesome little brother” Another guy came and took a seat on one of the chairs behind Naruto.“You sure are a brave guy,doing that to him” he added which made Naruto sweat.

“I’m sure Sasuke inherited that behavior from you,Itachi” Another guy with a weird mark on his face appeared.

Whispers can be heard from the crowd. “It’s them” “Wow they’re really here”

Naruto is having an idea of who they are,but the first time he encountered them he didn’t even see their faces, and now he was trying to  calm himself for he knew he was in deep trouble.

“Should you guys be really having fun than not taking this matter seriously?” another girl entered the cafeteria together with a guy holding a sketchpad.

Naruto froze on his spot.He recognized that girl.She was the President of the archery club,Ten-ten.He heard stories of her from Sakura.

Just as he thought so these guys really are..

“Kyaaaaahh!”  “It’s them,the KNIGHTS ” !  some of the students shouted and started gathering towards them.

Seeing that as an opportunity,Naruto dashed away from the crowd and managed to escape.He was breathing so hard as he as he leaned his back on a tree where he stopped by.

“I really involved myself in great trouble now huh?”