//Misunderstanding//

“The world suddenly stopped,the two of us were floating in the air.I suddenly pulled his tie and saw a glimpse of his handsome nature.Those deep dark eyes of his was looking at me and as we both landed,so as his lips landed unto mine. “Naruto” he called”

“Naruto!You idiot!,wake up!”

“Huh?” “Oh Sakura”

“Don’t huh me ,you idiot!” Sakura gave him a punch which made him completely awake.

“Next subject is comin’ up,you just dozed off the  previous subject you know?,good thing the teacher didn’t notice you.What’s wrong with you lately?”

Sasuke’s face suddenly entered his mind calling out his name.His face suddenly turned red.

“Don’t blush while talking to me,Idiot!You’re creeping me out” Sakura gave him another punch.

“So that’s it,you’re inlove huh?”

He blushed again but this time due to embarrassment.How can he be inlove.And with a guy?That just sounded awful.After that incident he just keep on having those weird dreams.

“And who is this unlucky girl be?”Sakura glared at him.

Naruto started sweating all over.How can he tell Sakura all of this.Good thing the bell rang for their first period and he was saved from Sakura’s interrogation.This time their subject is Trigonometry and their teacher gave them a bunch of problems to solve.Since it was done in pairs,he was relieved for Sakura was there.Time flies so fast and it was breaktime already.

Lucky for him again,Sakura had something to do and he safely went out of the classroom.Naruto brought his lunch box with him,for eversince that incident in the cafeteria,he never dared to come to that place again.He took routes where he couldn’t meet the KNIGHTS and Sasuke.He was having these happy thoughts while heading to his hideout when

(Sfx. Slap)

Naruto was surprised to see that a beautiful girl dared to slap Sasuke’s face.

“How could you do this to me!”

“It’s Him” Sasuke said while looking at Naruto making the latter confused and is trying to analyze the situation he’s in.

“How sweet of you to bring me my lunch dear” Sasuke added as he approached Naruto,grabbed his lunchbox and winked at him which made Naruto so dumbfounded completely unable to realize the situation he’s in.

“Go to hell,you Homo!” The girl shouted while glaring at him.

“Homo?”Naruto blurted in shock as he saw the girl left them then focused his attention to Sasuke who was laughing so hard.

“Why did that girl call me a Homo?” He shouted at the still laughing Sasuke.

“Because you are” Sasuke answered then continued laughing.

Naruto was so pissed that he kicked Sasuke’s leg and the latter whimpered in pain.

“Ouch!What the—“

Naruto prepared another kick for Sasuke but he avoided it.

“Okay,alright.” “I told her you were my boyfriend”

Naruto’s jaw dropped in surprise.He felt dizzy for a moment.”Such a thing.No way!” He thought.

“You’re always following me,are you interested in me?” Sasuke smirked pulling Naruto closer to him.

“You’re interested in me right?”

Seeing Sasuke up close,he can clearly see his face.His eyes.That voice and those lips.

He blushed as he remembered his dream.

Sasuke amazed by Naruto’s reaction kissed him which made the latter’s heart beat so fast for that kiss brought weird sensations throughout his body.

“Just as I thought,you really are interested in me” Sasuke grinned at the speechless Naruto and released him.As he turned his back away from him and started walking away,he shouted

“Thanks for this lunch anyway!”

And when he completely left him,Sasuke thought

“I’m gonna make you mine,blondie”

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::<>:::::::::::::::::::::::::

A.N.

Oh hi guys it's been a while..pheeew..I did it..hehe..I guess it's good..thanks for dropping by!!