//Date//

“Gosh best,the Prince is really cool isn’t he?,I’m starting to like him”

Naruto sighed as he looked at Sakura on the computer screen.The two of them were having a videochat.

“What’s with that face?Don’t you agree with me?” Sakura glared at him.

“Yeah I agree”Naruto faked a smile .Sakura sure is scary he can’t argue with her.

“Well,I have plan,you’ll support me right?” she giggled.

“Yes” he answered unconsciously.

“I want him to notice me from now on so help me arrange a date with him,you’re friends right?”

“Yes”

“Yey ,I’m gonna have a date with the Prince,thanks,you’re really the best”

“Wait,what?” “A date with the Pri—n--ce?” Naruto said stammering for he just realized what he said.

“Yes I’m counting on you,gotta go now” Sakura said with a salute.

“No wait! Sa----“

He heave a sigh as Sakura disappeared on the screen then slump his face on the table.

“Date with the Prince huh? How nice” he smiled as he imagined himself dating Sasuke.

Naruto immediately stood up his chair and starts fanning himself with his hands.Well they did kiss,then there’s that confession the other day eventhough he’s not sure if its for him, and so now he’s fantasizing about a date with Sasuke?Why did he thought of something like that?.He’s having weird thoughts .”It’s that idiotic Prince’s fault” he thought.

He immediately went to take a bath to cool his mind.Going out of the shower he then fixed himself.Since its Saturday,Naruto decided to do some shopping.

“Ringgggggggggg!” there goes his phone and he picked it up as he was going out of the door.

 “Where are you right now?”

Naruto gasp for he recognized that voice.

“I’m asking,where are you right now?”

“I…I’m out with my friends” Naruto replied trying to control his voice from stammering.

He heard Sasuke chuckled on the other line “You’re such a bad liar”

Naruto frozed on his spot.

“Yoh!” There goes Sasuke ,standing in front of his gate.

“Wha-..Why are you here?,How did you--?

“Connections sure come handy sometimes” he smiled at the flustered Naruto.

“Are you just gonna stare at me,not planning to open the gate and let me in?” Sasuke added.

“I..I have plans for today so---“

“That’s good” Sasuke butted in and started to open the gate by himself in an instant then he grabbed his arm and dragged him outside.

“Wait”..”What are you doing!” ”I said I have plans!”Naruto struggled as Sasuke was tightly holding him while closing the gate.

“Since we both have plans,isn’t it good to do it together?I’m sure it will be fun” Sasuke smiled then he opened his car and shove Naruto in.