//Accidental Encounter//

The taxi stopped at the front gate of Xavier’s Academy.Naruto sighed as he opened the taxi’s door and said thank you to the driver .He sighed again as he stood in the entrance.

“Another day,of an ordinary boring life” he said to himself as he hold a tight grip on the straps of his backpack.

And as he just entered the campus gate a huge crowd of girls suddenly came running “Kyaaaahhhhhhh”..“They’re here” as  they were shouting  like crazy as they pass by him and dashed towards the newcomers and he was surrounded by the crowd.

“Kyaahh..”  “Please look here”

Although the girls were  squeezing him,he was still struggling to get out of the crowd,but they were so powerful that he was pushed back and is now laying on the ground.

“Are you alright?” A voice from behind offering his hand to help Naruto said but the blond shove the stranger’s hand without looking at him as he immediately stood up and fixed himself.

“I’m fine,Don’t concern yourself” Naruto added as he made his way to the stunned audiences and dashed away from the crowd.

Naruto was panting so hard as he arrived at their classroom.

“What happened to you?” His  bestfriend Sakura greeted him on the door.

“Ah nothing..Nothing happened” he replied as he went to his assigned seat and slumped his face on his desk.

That was embarrassing.So embarrassing.How can something like that happen to him so early in the morning.He thought to himself remembering what happened.And on top of it in front of the “KNIGHTS”.The oh so popular “KNIGHTS”,who are the elite students of their school and most respected individuals.Naruto was so worried that he has shown his embarrassing side to them.And not only them ,also to those people who witnessed that scene.

And as the bell rang,a signal for the first period,Naruto straightened himself. And after a while,their English teacher  came and class started.

They didn’t have class for the next period for their Math teacher attended a seminar,so they were dismissed early.Naruto decided to go to the cafeteria to eat something for he didn’t have any for breakfast.

As he entered the cafeteria,he can hear whispers from the students and felt their dangerous glares especially from the girls but he just ignored it all.And as he ordered a soup,after paying he straightly went to find a table but to his surprise he tripped on something and before he knew it he lost grip of the tray and the bowl of soup landed on someone’s head.

“What the-“ The victim shouted angrily as he get a hold of that thing on his head.

Naruto froze in that instant when he realized who the victim was.He can hear gasps from the audiences and he was so nervous that his heart was about to jump of his chest as he saw the soup flowed on the Campus Prince’s face.

The soup is slowly flowing on his face.The campus prince ,Uchiha Sasuke is now glaring at him.

“You!”

Naruto replied in a nervous tone “Yes?”  

<><><><><><><>

A.N.

Hi guys.So here is your first chapter..Well tell me what you think and I will gladly respond to your thoughts and I'm open to your suggestions :)