😍 october 7, 2019: uni sophomore crush (ii) 😍

You might notice how rapidly I fell for him in the coming few entries.

And when I fall for someone and connect with someone and talk to them because I like them (regardless of romantic attraction), I fall hard.

Really, really hard.

Eh. Or you might not even care, which is fine, too. (Not trying to be passive aggressive here, just trying to analyze every situation haha.)

Here's the entry. (Gosh, it's been two years from this point in time...)

This is only a small sample of the rich text and emojis in this gigantic document—it gets worse :) the next entry will be a long one, with texts from my friend when I asked her for crush advice (yes, I asked her permission; yes, she said it was cool)

Author's note:
I sit here and write this, and wonder why I'm doing it at all. Is it pathetic, that I'm sharing my life with you like this? In chapters of a social media/writing site? Is Wattpad even considered social media? And if so, how is it different from Instagram and Facebook and all the rest, besides the fact that you get to write here?

Worst of all... Do I inadvertently put some kinda... emotional baggage on you?

Why do I do this? To get some attention? Or is this whole book justified because of quarantine the past two years?

Do I do it to write? Just to write and share it with the people here?

There's a line in that song Airplanes—"And back then I was rappin' for the hell of it / But nowadays we rappin' to stay relevant"—maybe I'm just trying to go back to a simpler time.

Yes.

I'll believe that.