Episode 1 Countryside Home?

Y/n POV

I woke up early and did my morning routine and quickly change into this:

After changing I walk out of my room and go straight downstairs, I saw my sister preparing our breakfast, so I walk up to her and give her a small hug

"Good morning too my big baby." She greets to me.

"Morning Soo-hee Eonnie." I greet back.

"You're early, auntie and uncle will fetch us at 10, why are you so early?" She said-ask to me.

"Well... Kind of excited." I replied.

She then pats my head and make me sit on my seat, then the two of us eat our breakfast together.

After we eat, we both watch some movies and also ready our luggage for our vacation month in our grandparents side, they live in the countryside, so it would be peaceful.

While we are watching some movies and also waiting for uncle and auntie, we heard a car honk outside the house.

"That must be them." Soo-hee Eonnie said.

I then turn off the TV and took my bag and luggages, I followed Soo-hee Eonnie outside where our Samchon and Ahjuma is.

"Hello dears!" Ahjuma Chong said.

"Hi Ahjuma." We both said in Sync.

"Come let me put all of you're luggage in the back of the van." Samchon Dae-Hyun said.

"Kamsahamnida Samchon Dae-Hyun." I said to him.

"You're always welcome dear." He replied.

Then he put out luggage to the back of the van, and then me and Soo-hee eonnie went inside the van.

We sat right beside each other, we put our seatbelts on, and I plug on my earphones and listen to some music while we are on a drive.

>>>>>>>>>>Time Skip, Arrival>>>>>>>>>>

Once we arrive, we saw the house and this is how it looks like: