Episode 2 The Forbidden Forest

Y/n POV

After we all eat breakfast, me and Soo-hee eonnie went out of the house to look around the area, I saw a small cabin in the area near the Forest, I want to see if what is inside but, it only means, disobeying my grandparents rules.

Arghh what should I do, my curiosity is killing me, I know that this curiosity will not die down if I didn't take even just a single peak inside that forest.

"Hey, you're looking in that woods for a good ten seconds now." Soo-hee eonnie said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry eonnie, I just got distracted by that cabin near the woods." I replied.

"Well, let's see for ourselves, I mean, it won't hurt to try and peak even a little, right?" She said-ask to me.

"No, that only means we are disobeying the rules here in the farmhouse, so no, you're older than me but you think younger than me." I said to her.

"It doesn't matter now, come on, they won't find out I promise you." She said.

"You are 7 years older than me, I don't know if how you're head is working so no, this might be a trap from that killer inside that forest, so no, we ain't going anywhere near that cabin." I said to her again.

"Please, y/n, just one peak and then we'll go already." She pleaded.

"It's still a no okay." I replied.

I walk away from her, making that cabin out of my sight, she is right, I want to see what's inside too but, I am not the type of a girl who will disobey rules or orders.

I am not in a position to let her look in that cabin, who knows maybe the famous serial killer be living there and once we peak inside they would just take the two of us and cut our throats.

I ain't thinking negatively, but I am advance thinking as to what can happen if ever we saw that serial killer, I have a not so healthy body, but my sister has, I can easily get killed cause I can't run that fast.

As I was thinking, I didn't realize that I am already near the red border line on the other side of our farmhouse, I stop on my tracks right even before I could step my foot in the red line.

Then, I saw seven guys laying down not so far away from that line:

I can't understand if what is wrong with their outfits but it really seems like, an old fashioned clothes

It looks like clothes from a few years ago, more like the late 17th and 18th centuries clothing, then one of them open his eyes and look over my direction.

"Why just stand there, don't you want to join us here?" ??? Ask.

I shake my head no and take a one step backwards.

"Why no?" He ask.

"Because.. I don't wanna disobey my grandparents." I replied.

"Well, you won't obey them, you will just enjoy you're days here and make friends." 2nd ??? Said.