Episode 10 Always

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

I woke without Stell beside me so I just stood up from my bed and did my morning routine and quickly change into this:

After that, I walk downstairs and greet everyone there, I sat beside Astoria again and eat my breakfast.

After we all ate, we all go to school, me Astoria, Lianna and Kia went to school way earlier than the boys so that no one will suspect us.

Once we arrive, 30 minutes after the boys finally came, we are in our lockers just chatting when a hand suddenly wrapped around my waist, I look to who was it and saw Stell with his playful smirk.

"Oh hi boys, you're late." I sarcastically said to them.

"Yeah, sorry girls." Stell sarcastically replied to me.

"Let's go to our class?" Sky ask.

"Yeah, Hey Steven and Mayro, we three have the same classes right?" I said-ask to them.

The two guys nod their head in agreement.

"So we gotta go first, we have history, don't wanna miss it." I said dragging the two with me.

Once we are far away from them, I smell it again, the same scent as one of the Treasure and Enhypen members, I know this smell.... Heesung and Jihoon. I said to my self.

"Boys, you go first, I need to use the restroom." I said to them.

"Are you okay?" Stell ask.

"Yeah, just go to our class, I'll be there, give me 5 minutes." I said to them.

They once again nod their head and went inside the classroom while I run outside to the field, there inside the woods, I could see Heesung and Jihoon standing there.

I walk up to them and said. "Seriously?"

"We just want to make sure you're fine." Heesung hiss.

"Yeah, and I don't want this kid to go by himself that's why I followed him." Jihoon added.

"As Always, you never learned are you?" I said-ask to them.

"Y/n hear us out please." Heesung said.