monster

The door wasn't even fully closed when Yibo pushed the beautiful man against the wall and kissed him hard. They were inside a nondescript hotel suite, where everything was beige and… nondescript.

The man pulled him closer, and tried to unbuckle his belt while Yibo pushed his shirt off.

"You have condoms?" The man asked while frantically taking off all of his clothes.

Yibo was not Yibo if he didn't get prepared for all possibilities including sex. So of course yeah, he has condoms and lube.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. I'm also clean." He continued to roam his hands across the man's body. "Beautiful." He pushed the man onto the bed.

The man kissed him so fervently, making Yibo hard. His hand searched downward for his cock, which was already leaking. 

"You want my cock so bad, huh?" He let go of the kiss and gave him a smirk. "Come and get it then." He pushed the beautiful man's head down.

The man was greedily enveloping the full shaft down to his throat, making Yibo growled and moved his hips involuntarily. It hit the back of his throat, but the man kept going down for the full length, making Yibo admire the lack of his gag reflex.

This was the time he typically siphoned off the prey's soul; through direct contact. Although a touch would be sufficient enough, he preferred the more fun way for special people.

But he kinda liked the way this guy's sucking his cock, so, it could wait. 

He pushed the man off, and flipped him onto the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you now." 

The man's eyes were glassy, his sight unfocused, and Yibo had never seen a more beautiful sight than this debauched man.

He made incoherent noises and Yibo took it as a consent.

He poured the lube generously, and coated his fingers before he pushed a single digit into the man's hole, making him gasp and make a move with his hips, chasing the finger down.

"You like it rough, huh?" Yibo's moving his finger in and out, then pushing another one, wanting to see this man broke apart just by his fingers.

The man arched his back and moaned lewdly, a song to Yibo's ears. He tried to find purchase on the bed sheet while his head's thrashing wildly, and his hips moving faster against the thick fingers, looking for more.

"That's… so good… ahh, but I want more…" the man mewled and panted, all because of the fingers. Yibo wondered what his cock would do to this man. Tear him apart probably.

"So greedy…"

He pulled out his fingers, lined up his cock to the hole, and pushed it in in one smooth movement.

The man jerked his body up and Yibo caught him in a hot searing kiss, while siphoning his life energy. He was being careful not to take too much though, because he kinda liked this guy.

They moved together, building a rhythm that's becoming faster and faster, with moans and groans, and the slick sound of beaten flesh. Until finally the man clamped Yibo down and spurted his cum all over their connected bodies, and Yibo let himself cum too.