remnants of you ch 55

Lan Wangji and Hua Cheng observed from the VIP room and they chuckled when the guy that insulted Wei Wuxian was zapped by Liu Qingge.

"Those electric bracelets are really useful, we should use them in Crimson Butterfly too, to minimize harassment." Lan Wangji talked to Hua Cheng while swirling the amber colored liquid in his glass.

"I already started the bracelet installment process. Liu Qingge will do the A.I programming sometime tomorrow." Hua Cheng was a very efficient person, no wonder he managed the underworld easily. He seemed to never sleep and he was always on the move.

'We also need to…" Lan Wangji could not finish his sentence when suddenly the door to the VIP room was opened by someone from the outside, and then entered one Miss Stella Lin, in a very, very revealing dress. She closed the door and it locked automatically.

"Who are you?" Lan Wangji frowned at this stranger's audacity to enter the private room without permission.

"I think she's the girl that fell down in front of everyone this afternoon, and tore her dress." Hua Cheng tapped on his tab to call for security.

"Mm. Really? Better call the security then."

"Lan Wangji, I came here to surrender myself to you. Please do whatever you want to me." She suddenly took off her clothes and stood stark naked in front of both of them. Then she walked to approach Lan Wangji, ignoring Hua Cheng all the way. 

Hua Cheng quickly stood up to drag the girl away when the door opened once again to reveal Wei Wuxian at the door, and he was pissed.

"I heard the call for security here, saying that an unknown girl was trespassing and starting to undress herself?" He looked at the naked Stella Lin with the huge boobs and derriere, with disgust in his eyes. "Oh, it's you again. Don't you have any self respect to do this shameless thing to yourself?" He walked closer and dragged her away by the hair, naked and screaming.

"Let me go, you brute! I came here to see Lan Wangji! He was about to fuck me, you jealous bitch! He is my future husband!!!" Stella Lin screamed like a madman, but Wei Wuxian gave her to the security guys and he told Hua Cheng to ban her permanently from the establishment.

"Done." Hua Cheng smirked, then he prepared to leave. "I'm going to oversee this personally." Then he left, leaving both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian alone inside the room.

"So…" Wei Wuxian sat on the couch in front of Lan Wangji.

"So…" Lan Wangji put down his glass and stood up to approach Wei Wuxian.

"Hmm, stop right there." He extended his foot and pressed his high-heels on Lan Wangji's crotch. "Do you know what you are guilty for?" He smirked and pressed harder. He could feel that Lan Wangji was getting aroused by this power play.

"Please punish me, Mrs. Lan. I made a mistake by accidentally seeing another unworthy being's naked body, although it was clearly not my intention." Lan Wangji was smiling. "Do whatever you want to me, Mistress."

"Good. Hades, forbid all entrance to this room and shut down the camera." He gave the A.I named Hades the order so that no one would bother them.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, you." He looked at the hardening member of Lan Wangji and smiled. "Strip."

Lan Wangji slowly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off onto the chair, then he moved his hand to unbuckle his belt and took off his pants, until he stood there, in all his naked glory. He smirked at Wei Wuxian's widening eyes, and the way he was licking his lips in hunger. Of course he was already hard. He had been hard ever since Wei Wuxian put his shoes on his crotch earlier on.