Tracker ch.4

"I could see you take this all rather well, Zhan ge." Yibo's purring in Xiao Zhan's ear, away from the party goers.

"Really? You couldn't feel the turmoil inside my gut? Such a bad consort, I think I really need to find me another concubine." 

Yibo slapped his arms in retaliation.

"I will not allow you to take anyone, you're mine, and only mine." He kissed Xiao Zhan, slowly, but gradually become more demanding. "Now, I got to claim my right as a consort, hmmm, I always wonder how it feels to fuck a King, an alien King nonetheless. You know what? I think I will start my new career as a sci fi writer, I can see the title right away 'The Alien King's Consort's Tell All: How I Spend My Nights on Alien King's Bed' , bet that will sell...mmpff" his mouth's getting shut by a very demanding kiss.

"Shut up, and fuck me baobei"

"Gladly, My King"

He turned their position around and started to get rid of their clothes. Xiao Zhan hummed in pleasure, knowing the familiar move, yet he couldn't seem to get tired of it. In fact, it made him more aroused. Yibo didn't waste time and started to prep with his two fingers at once, knowing that Xiao Zhan could take it. 

Xiao Zhan mewled, and arched his back closer to the younger, unconsciously moved against the fingers, faster and faster, until Yibo stopped him.

"Easy, baobei, not so fast, I want to enjoy tearing you apart until you forget your own name… " he started to kiss Xiao Zhan with tongue, while his other hand pinched his nipples. 

"So, since you're an alien, I remembered the last night we made love, was it your self-lubrication mode?" He whispered in the older's ear, fingers moving in and out in squelching sounds.

"Yes… ah… that's it, so good baobei… " Xiao Zhan moaned lewdly, while his hips pumping Yibo's fingers once again.

"That's fascinating, I might need to research more of that…" Yibo pulled his fingers, and stroked his cock instead, preparing to put it inside of his soulmate, his lover. "Are you going to get pregnant again, Ge?" He paused before inserting it fully.

"...no. Last time I wanted at least a part of you so bad, I needed it… before I left… so I did it." A tear escaped from his eyes, making his long lashes glistened under the light.

So beautiful…

Yibo caressed the face of the man he loves most in the whole wide world, and thought he lost once. But fate has been kind to them.

"Ge, next time, we will talk. No more running away again. I want to be by your side, forever."

"No more running away, baobei… forever." 

"I love you…" Yibo kissed him softly, before finally entering him in one swift move.

"Ah… I love you too, baobei… forever"

They moved together languidly at first, until the passion took over. They frantically moved against each other, murmuring love words and promises, until they came… together.