tell me your lies ch. 49

The party resumed as if nothing happened, while Wei Wuxian dragged Lan Wangji to one of the bigger rooms and slammed the door shut. He then dropped down on the bed, looking pale, while Lan Wangji sat beside him, holding his hand.

"Shit Lan Zhan, did you think I overdid it? God, I still don't know how much power I have, and how to control them. Right now I feel drained and tired. I think I overexerted myself just now." Wei Wuxian shivered as he remembered.

"Wei Ying…" Lan Wangji pulled Wei Wuxian up and into his embrace. "Are you alright?" He kissed Wei Wuxian's long hair and held him tight. "I was worried sick when the vault blew up and took you and Xiao Hei with it." He remembered the explosion and shuddered from the memory.

"Hey, hey, Lan Zhan, I'm fine… the explosion was actually a big help, since me and Xiao Hei, we merged back into one, and I gained my power and also the memories from my father." Wei Wuxian hugged Lan Wangji tight. "What about you, Lan Zhan? Are you okay?" Wei Wuxian listened to Lan Wangji's heartbeat and touched his wrist to determine how far the poison had progressed, and he frowned. "Why do you have Bone Rotting poison in your blood?" Then the understanding dawned on him. "Bone Rotting poison could counteract the Cold poison, but it has to be consumed at the same time every day. That bastard Jin Guangshan, I regret I didn't tear his flesh and bone apart with my own hands." 

"Wei Ying, I–" Lan Wangji tried to stop Wei Wuxian's rant, but the latter pushed him to bed. 

"First thing first, let's get rid of your poison." He took off his robe and started to take off Lan Wangji's red robe. "Did you know that the Dark Phoenix could take the poison out of anyone's body? And their bodily fluids are a potent antidote for any poison, and I mean any poison including your Cold poison and Bone Rotting poison?" Wei Wuxian unzipped Lan Wangji's pants with his teeth. "Now shut up and let me heal you first."

Before Lan Wangji could say anything else, Wei Wuxian had already started to work on his already erect manhood. He kissed the tip and gave it a tentative lick teasingly while his eyes were still at Lan Wangji's. Then he swallowed the whole cock to the hilt, which earned him a surprised gasp and a loud moan. Lan Wangji held Wei Wuxian's head as the latter started to deep throated the huge cock, as he used to do. Even better because he seemed to not have his gag reflex anymore and it did not take long for Lan Wangji to reach the edge. 

"Wei Ying… I'm cumming…" He growled with a low and dangerous voice, and Wei Wuxian moved faster and sucked harder, while his hands fondled Lan Wangji's balls and squeezed them tight. It did not take long before Lan Wangji came and Wei Wuxian sucked all the hot liquid and the poison that had been accumulated in Lan Wangji's body.

Lan Wangji felt like he was in heaven. The blowjob he received from Wei Wuxian was otherworldly, and he could feel the cold move away and out with every suction move that Wei Wuxian did. 

It took quite some time for Lan Wangji to ejaculate everything that he accumulated for the last week, from poison, from desire, it seemed endless. And after he finished, he felt his body was lighter and cleaner.

He took a couple minutes to gather himself, while Wei Wuxian smiled devilishly and licked his lips and smacked it teasingly,  then he climbed Lan Wangji and straddled him. Lan Wangji could feel that Wei Wuxian was already secreting liquid from his back, a trait from the Dark Phoenix clan–who could impregnate or be impregnated by another species, as long as they were from the same egg-laying species. If their partner was from different species which were not laying eggs, the Dark Phoenix was usually the one who impregnated them. 

"So, do you need another minute or do you want to continue?" Wei Wuxian rubbed Lan Wangji's cock  smearing it with his arousal. Lan Wangji groaned as he pulled Wei Wuxian closer and he positioned Wei Wuxian in front of his face as he sucked his cock, making Wei Wuxian gasp in surprise. "Lan Zhan… ahh..." He almost yelled in ecstasy when Lan Wangji expertly sucked him while his big fingers teased Wei Wuxian's rim and tried to loosen him up. The feeling of two huge fingers breached him was more than he could handle, but he welcomed the pain, and the pleasure. It was a familiar feeling, an intimate one. The feeling he couldn't help but acknowledged. 

Love. Partners. Soulmates. 

They were new feelings, albeit familiar, and he was rather scared. But not scared enough to avoid and walk away from what could be the most epic love story in this world.

"I love you, Lan Zhan."

He did not need the answer, because Lan Wangji's eyes had said it all.

It did not take long for Wei Wuxian to fell apart under Lan Wangji's expert hands, and as he spurted out his most sought after fountain of life into Lan Wangji's mouth. It was automatically imbued with a neutralizing agent for all the poison that had been accumulated inside Lan Wangji's body for thousands of years.

The effect was immediate.

As soon as Lan Wangji swallowed, he felt as if all the impurities from his body were driven away by magic, and the feeling caused him to drive over the edge once again with such high he never felt before. Wei Wuxian saw how deep in ecstasy Lan Wangji was and he smirked as he guided the already hard cock into his awaiting warmth. Lan Wangji instinctively thrust into the familiar tightness as Wei Wuxian bounced on top of him vigorously. Both of them were connected, body and soul, and the cleansing process turned out to be very… fulfilling for both of them.