Irresistable Impulse ch.12

Wei Wuxian was shocked when he heard Lan Wangji's confession. He thought that Lan Wangji would hate him when he ran out on him and wrote that song about him. But the confession delighted him to no end.

He took Lan Wangji's head and kissed him like he meant it. And it took only one second for Lan Wangji to reciprocate that kiss with all the love he had held back ever since he saw him back at the villa. But then he stopped it and asked Wei Wuxian for confirmation.

"Are you sure? Because I won't be able to hold back, and I won't ever let you go anymore." He clenched his teeth hard, knowing that he would not be able to go back to what he did, alone, without Wei Wuxian at his side, knowing that he was out there alone without anyone protecting him–if he decided that they were over.

Wei Wuxian looked at him with fondness–and stars–in his eyes.

"I'm sure. I can't live without you anymore, Lan Zhan." He shrieked when Lan Wangji pulled him under his body. "Wait, you're gonna rip your stitches." 

"Screw the stitches, my cock hurts more from your naked parade and it demands to be inside you now." He took off his clothes and almost tore Wei Wuxian's, but Wei Wuxian stopped him.

"We need to talk first. About boundaries." But he was being kissed so hard he almost forgot what to say.

"Later. We really need this out of our system first before we talk, and I promise I will do whatever you want."

Lan Wangji spit on his hand and he put his finger inside Wei Wuxian, who gasped in surprise.

"You're very tight. How long ever since you… been with anyone?"

"I have never slept with anyone else. Only you." Wei Wuxian sighed and pulled Lan Wangji closed. "And I miss this, I miss us."

Lan Wangji stopped when he heard that Wei Wuxian had never been with anyone else.

"I also have never been with anyone else, ever since you. Only you. I only love you, baby. But brace yourself, this gonna hurt." He put two fingers inside and Wei Wuxian jolted from the burn, but Lan Wangji kissed him, and used his other hand to play with his hard manhood.

"I want you to be inside me, Lan Zhan, I don't mind a little bit hurt, but please, now." Wei Wuxian was panting and sweating and he was horny as hell.

Lan Wangji took out his fingers and he lined his huge cock into the opening, and pushed, slowly. By that time, Wei Wuxian had almost forgotten how big Lan Wangji's cock was, and right now he was being reminded of it. He couldn't breathe from the pain, but he pushed and it sheathed fully inside him.

"Goddamnit, Wei Ying." Lan Wangji was not looking better than he felt. He almost came when Wei Wuxian pulled him fully in. It was that good.

"God, give me a second to take a breath." Wei Wuxian was breathless from the fullness inside him. He really missed this, he really missed his scent, his kisses, his cock, everything. Especially after that week full of torture seeing Lan Wangji dangled his huge rod everywhere. 

"Okay, you can move now." Wei Wuxian pulled him close and hooked his legs onto his waist.

"You sure?" Lan Wangji made a little thrust and it caused Wei Wuxian to moan loudly.

"Yes, yes, please Lan Zhan, I want you now."

Not waiting for any longer, Lan Wangji started to move, slowly at first but when he heard how lewd Wei Wuxian sounded, he moved faster and faster until there was only the sound of their flesh meeting against each other.

"Oh Jesus, fuck, I can't hold it back anymore, I'm going to come babe…" Lan Wangji was almost out of his mind from the pleasure he felt and he knew Wei Wuxian felt the same from his hitched breath and the tightening of his inside.

"Yes, yes… baby, let's come together… I'm coming…!"

Both of them grunted and growled together when Lan Wangji finally released his seed inside and Wei Wuxian spurted out all over their bodies.